Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

3281 - 3300 of 3346 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,389 Posts
Wasn’t there a Binghamton player 10 years ago who did four schools in four seasons, including dropping down to D2 and going back up? Had flagrant 2 issues.

Can’t remember his name, but I’m pretty sure I’m the only one here who can’t.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Wasn’t there a Binghamton player 10 years ago who did four schools in four seasons, including dropping down to D2 and going back up? Had flagrant 2 issues.

Can’t remember his name, but I’m pretty sure I’m the only one here who can’t.
Was there a Binghamton player 12 years ago who didn't do four schools in four seasons?

But I think the specific guy you are thinking of is Ben Dickinson. Started at Binghamton, transferred to Loyola Marymount, then to UNC Greensboro and finished his career as a grad transfer at D2 Cal State San Marcos.

edit -- his younger brother Hunter Dickinson is 7'2" and was Michigan's leading scorer this season as a freshman with 14 ppg. Yep, that Michigan. As in Elite 8 Michigan.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Back to Albany? 😛

I was really impressed by him early on in the open scrimages and whatever. He just didn't thrive in Brown's offensive system, but one that runs and plays more in transition like Killings has talked about using? I wish him all the best and thought it was very strange that he hardly played at Rider

·
Realist/A-hole
6,095 Posts
Verbal CommitsFormer Stony Brook F Leighton Elliott-Sewell is transferring to St. Thomas Aquinas (DII). @LeightonSewell https://t.co/facuzHCBbK

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
It was going to happen. I thought Dan would hang it up and go back to London to be honest. If RJ goes, that's the painful one.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Yikes. Once the ball starts rolling UMBC will be decimated. How many end up at Utah state? I honestly feel bad for UMBC. I feel bad for the conference. We can't afford to have one of our strongest clubs hollowed out in its entirety.

·
Realist/A-hole
6,095 Posts

Verbal Commits

Former Albany G C.J. Kelly is transferring to Massachusetts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow. That kind of stinks. Wouldn’t be surprised if Horvath ended up in Utah. Maybe it is just homerism but looks to me like Hartford,NH, and Lowell might be the top of the league next year. Maine will be better too

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
As much as seeing Horvath and Akin leave stinks because they could have stayed (and maybe do with Odom around)...it's hard to fault them. Similar to Smith, they're seniors and gave their time to the program. We'd be saying good bye to them any other year. And, again, not every school especially at this level are going to be able to fund over the limit, or if they do they're asking others to give up scholarship money. Plenty of reading on that in other threads here.

Now, if the entire junior class enters the portal in the next week or after the coaching hire, you're in trouble. But, just like any coach has the ability to leave for greener pastures, any player should have that option too. The question is will they find it elsewhere, but that's for them to find out.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Wow. That kind of stinks. Wouldn’t be surprised if Horvath ended up in Utah. Maybe it is just homerism but looks to me like Hartford,NH, and Lowell might be the top of the league next year. Maine will be better too
Don't forget, UVM returns Davis, Shungu, Patella, Mazulla, Powell, Murphy, Duncan, Deloney, if he can get his head together, with some pretty good recruits.

3281 - 3300 of 3346 Posts