Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

3381 - 3400 of 3429 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yep, MW TV deal is with CBS/Fox, so mostly CBS Sports Network and FS1, and there’s an occasional national CBS broadcast (one of our games in Logan against SDSU was on CBS this year). I personally love the Fox/CBS deal we have over our old ESPN deal. Much better exposure and tip times.

·
Registered
24 Posts
RJ to Utah state was kind of out of left field, I didn't hear he even had an offer there until today. I don't know if my source knew for a longer time and just didn't tell me. Kennedy and Rogers are now looking like they will be staying, and Akin is about 50/50 at this point. JMU looks like frontrunner if he doesn't stay.

·
UMBC fan
4,233 Posts
RJ to Utah state was kind of out of left field, I didn't hear he even had an offer there until today. I don't know if my source knew for a longer time and just didn't tell me. Kennedy and Rogers are now looking like they will be staying, and Akin is about 50/50 at this point. JMU looks like frontrunner if he doesn't stay.
If Kennedy stays I'll be giddy. Rogers would surprise me. I'd like to see Akin try and play up, but would of course welcome him back.

·
Registered
116 Posts
What makes you say this?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Do you know if Odom has contacted anyone else, or are we done raiding your pantry?
The word going around was he was done after Horvath, not many people other than RJ knew about Utah State until today, he kept that pretty quiet. As far as the rest of the team knows, or what they are telling me, is that Dan doesn’t have an offer from there and that Kennedy and Rogers are likely coming back to UMBC.

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
I would 100% sign UVM up to play in an annual Bernie Andre Cup with Florida International, UT-Martin, and Northern Arizona. Can JUCOs play non-JUCOs? Because Wallace State can play Mercy (NY) in a sub-D1 matchup in between the championship and consolation.
Dude has been all over the map...Flagstaff, AZ for a couple years to Burlington, VT for a couple months to Miami, FL for a year and now to Martin, TN (northwest corner of the state).

Flagstaff to Burlington - 2,467 miles
Burlington to Miami - 1,564 miles
Miami to Martin - 1,058 miles

5,089 miles total...not bad.

Reactions: c00per and GoCatsGo

·
Premium Member
33,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,392 ·
Ng
Dude has been all over the map...Flagstaff, AZ for a couple years to Burlington, VT for a couple months to Miami, FL for a year and now to Martin, TN (northwest corner of the state).

Flagstaff to Burlington - 2,467 miles
Burlington to Miami - 1,564 miles
Miami to Martin - 1,058 miles

5,089 miles total...not bad.
'I've been everywhere, man"- Johnny Cash & Bernie Andre.

·
Registered
5,570 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
The word going around was he was done after Horvath, not many people other than RJ knew about Utah State until today, he kept that pretty quiet. As far as the rest of the team knows, or what they are telling me, is that Dan doesn’t have an offer from there and that Kennedy and Rogers are likely coming back to UMBC.
Apparently Dan Akin now has an offer from Utah State as well. He’s unsure as of this moment

·
UMBC fan
4,233 Posts
Makes me think USU as well, I reached out to him, but no comment on the announcement tomorrow
Much rather him play at USU selfishly, but would probably player a bigger role at JMU. I don't have doubt he could be a key rotation player in the Mountain West, though.

3381 - 3400 of 3429 Posts