Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

41 - 60 of 3105 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Wow, that's disappointing. He wasn't a bad player. Could have been a real nice secondary player. Hadn't seen anything on the boards but D.J. Rivera is also on the list. Interesting to see where he ends up. Corey Chandler is also listed.

·
Premium Member
33,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Goodman has Chandler and Rivera's classes reversed- Chandler will be a Jr. and Rivera a Sr.

It will be interesting to see if Rivera ends up somewhere for a year- I'm guessing he does, given the nature of college basketball.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
McBride hasn't played a minute since early December for South Carolina State. Still listed on the roster, but can't find anything that says he's injured or what the story is.

Trifunovic averaging nearly a double-double for Radford -- 13.9 ppg and 8.5 rpg -- but the Highlanders have been a disappointment at 17-11.

·
Premium Member
33,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
It's my understanding that DJ Riveria remains enrolled and in good academic standing at Binghamton University where he plans to graduate in June.
I have no idea how they stand academically, but I saw Rivera, Alvin, and Chandler at most of the games this year. Mayben was at a number of them as well.

·
Registered
148 Posts
From Dylan Talley's Facebook...

Q: are you going to trafer next year i had herd you were going to transfer? don't go please lol lol

A: lol i dont kno where you heard that from i havent been talking bout transfering....

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
It's in the last sentence since the story focused almost entirely on Sutton.
It's a pay site so couldn't see the end of the story. I haven't been on much over the last day or two but when did Wright and Talley request out?

Did I miss something? Gonna go look through this thread again.

·
Registered
8,151 Posts
Jeebus ... The administration is going to get their wish if that's true. Binghamton is going to be a DIII program because it'll be full of walk-ons.

·
Premium Member
33,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Did anyone think these guys were actually going to not transfer?

·
Registered
853 Posts
charliemike said:
Jeebus ... The administration is going to get their wish if that's true. Binghamton is going to be a DIII program because it'll be full of walk-ons.
:whiteflag: oh, oh...the prelude to an NCAA "death penalty"? Everybody jump ship!!

·
5,944 Posts
According to rivals.com, Gavrilovic narrowed his teams down to Louisiana Tech, Ole Miss and St. John's, so I think we can scratch him off the list. I haven't heard anything on Jackson and Jones, but I'll bet that they're getting a call right now.

·
Registered
8,151 Posts
According to rivals.com, Gavrilovic narrowed his teams down to Louisiana Tech, Ole Miss and St. John's, so I think we can scratch him off the list. I haven't heard anything on Jackson and Jones, but I'll bet that they're getting a call right now.
Wow, how the hell did Randy get him to visit us and then skip several levels for his final list?

That's crazy.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wow, how the hell did Randy get him to visit us and then skip several levels for his final list?

That's crazy.
he had the visit scheduled and then blew up at the end of his senior season. also I doubt either Jackson or Jones will go to UMBC. One is a legit A-10 prospect the other is a JuCo guy...when you rebuild you don't take too many JuCo guys you want young guys to develop, unless those JuCo guys are like El-Amin

41 - 60 of 3105 Posts