Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

61 - 80 of 3105 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
greer is popping up all over the east coast this week. Idk how he s doing it i m pretty sure i ve seen him a few times on campus recently.

·
Premium Member
33,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Russell Graham to East Stroudsburg?

Huh?

Losing the combination of Grant and Gilliam is a huge blow to UMBC. Wow- that's trouble.

·
Premium Member
33,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
One player on this list that AE schools should take a long look at is Jake Barnett of Toledo. He prepped at Notre Dame Prep I think and he had a terrific frosh season on a bad Toledo team.

I think he averaged something like 12ppg and he proved to be a terrific shooter. Not sure what schools are in the mix.

UMass transfer David Gibbs is from Hartford I think and might be another guy teams look at, but I think I might recall he has baggage or something?

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
First I've heard of Russell Graham transferring. Great defensive player, tough guy, good team guy. Liked him as a backup, but still not sure he's a real DI point guard, as he was very limited offensively.

Chandler Rhoads beat him out at the end of the year for the starting position, so looks like he will go DII close to home.

·
Bill Herrion anti-apologist
2,193 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that about Graham. By all accounts he seemed a good guy, and he was one of the most efficient point guards in the league in terms of A/TO.

My guess is that Herrion is recruiting a point guard and has told Graham that Rhoads is going to get the majority of hte minutes at the position.

May be something else, too, don't really know. Best of luck to him.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I actually think Graham would make a better football player than basketball player. I could see him being a helluva corner or free safety.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Too bad about Graham. But he is better suited at the D2 level. And youre right, Rhoads did beat him out at the end of the year. I really hope Herrion recruits a point guard who CAN SHOOT!!!!

Having Rhoads and Graham, two point guards who can't shoot, hurts UNH.

·
Premium Member
33,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #78

·
Registered
8,151 Posts

·
Bill Herrion anti-apologist
2,193 Posts
Sanders was, IMO, the most talented kid on BC. With that said, he was also painfully inconsistent. He really regressed last season.

There's some talent on BC but not a lot. Some of the bench guys (Elmore, Ravenal, Dunn) don't seem to me to be ACC players.

61 - 80 of 3105 Posts