Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

121 - 140 of 2908 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Clayton Brothers, Hartford, got added to the list.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,195 Posts
I'd think its more likely to try and get the attention of some overseas scouts. He has a good game for Europe. Maybe he's more interested in making money. I'd have to assume with his transfer year he must be fairly close to his undergrad degree anyway.

·
Premium Member
32,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
I'd think its more likely to try and get the attention of some overseas scouts. He has a good game for Europe. Maybe he's more interested in making money. I'd have to assume with his transfer year he must be fairly close to his undergrad degree anyway.
And this is exactly what Trifunovic intends to do, he did graduate this year and is not returning to Radford next season and is staying "In the Draft". Going to try and play in Europe.

http://www.roanoke.com/sports/college/wb/246212

·
Registered
328 Posts
Wow ... Well, they were certainly better than UMBC last year :)

Good luck to Chauncey. I hope he finds what he's looking for ...
Yeah, they did have a good year, but it says in the article that 4 players have left the team since the end of the season. What's up with that? I guess that leaves them with plenty of scholarships to pick up transfers.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
UVM women: Kendra Seto leaving

The University of Vermont women's basketball team suffered a big loss when Kendra Seto decided to transfer.

UVM athletic director Robert Corran said Monday the freshman standout, who would have been the team's top returning player next season, was given a release to any school except Massachusetts.

That means Seto will not be allowed to follow Sharon Dawley, who left UVM to take the head coaching job at UMass.

Seto, who started in 31 of 34 games last season, was the team's third-leading scorer at 9.2 points a game and third most productive rebounder with a 4.9 average.

Corran said there have been no other transfer requests and that all of the incoming recruits are committed.
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20100518/SPORTS0511/5180314/Kendra-Seto-leaves-UVM-women-s-basketball-team

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rumor is that Kraidon Woods is transfering to Drake (MVC) and will be eligible next season. He will team with former Vermont player Jordan Clarke.

·
Premium Member
32,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Anyone have any word on where Garvey has been looking to transfer?

I wonder what the scholarship status is for the DC/VA area schools he could transfer to?

Specifically, George Washington, W&M, George Mason, Richmond.

·
Premium Member
32,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #136

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Wasn't sure where to put it really, but Paul Crosby has committed to Mississippi State Valley (alma mater of NFL greats Jerry Rice and Deacon Jones) and Tyree Graham, considered one of the top 100 JUCOs, has committed to Rutgers.

·
5,636 Posts
JUCO? Really? I don't know much about Guillaume, but I would imagine that Talley would have his pick of the litter from mid-major schools. That decision confuses me.

121 - 140 of 2908 Posts