Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I completely forgot I brought my camera till only a few mins left in the game and only have one movie/pic worth posting.

Outlaw dunk. 2M

I watched it at 200% and it looks pretty good.

We have to keep from falling behind early in games. This is especially going to kill us on the road. Playing some D would help too. Think we just wasn't that interested tonite. If Miles is injure Nate might have to bench him for a few games to get better. Nate has some work to do.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I was all over Miles last year for not bringing it on most nights, but so far he's been great this year. Tonight he didn't look 100% into the game, but very few players bring it every single night. Miles has made huge strides in his efforts this season and I'll be more than happy to let a decent (but not great) night slide.

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tince said:
I was all over Miles last year for not bringing it on most nights, but so far he's been great this year. Tonight he didn't look 100% into the game, but very few players bring it every single night. Miles has made huge strides in his efforts this season and I'll be more than happy to let a decent (but not great) night slide.
Not condeming him for one nite, just saying if he's not healthy he should get some rest and heal.

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
STOMP said:
The Richardson over Przy one was better IMO.

STOMP
I agree, but I didn't get a movie of that dunk. Sheesh, I have a old dig camera that only takes 15 secs of video at a time when there is a 24 sec shot clock and I was excited that I even got something worthy of posting and the only comment on the dunk was another one was better. Tough crowd! :boohoo:

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
STOMP said:
The Richardson over Przy one was better IMO.

When Outlaw dunked it in garbage time, I think it was the first Blazer dunk of the game. There might have been a little putback that I don't remember, but The Blazers are not a dunking team right now- except Theo & Ruben. Zach & Darius shoot a lot of outside shots, and a lot of layins.

That missed dunk by Monia early in the game would've been sweet if it had gone in.

Yeah Richardson had better dunks, that's what he does.

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Backboard Cam said:
When Outlaw dunked it in garbage time, I think it was the first Blazer dunk of the game. There might have been a little putback that I don't remember, but The Blazers are not a dunking team right now- except Theo & Ruben. Zach & Darius shoot a lot of outside shots, and a lot of layins.

That missed dunk by Monia early in the game would've been sweet if it had gone in.

Yeah Richardson had better dunks, that's what he does.
Both Monia and Darius had standard two-handed dunks. Outlaw's was definitely the most spectacular dunk from a Blazer for the game.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts