1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Travis Outlaw put on injured list

The Associated Press
2/5/04 12:42 AM

PHOENIX (AP) -- Rookie forward Travis Outlaw was placed on the injured list by the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday with patellar tendinitis.

Outlaw has played only 11 minutes in seven games this season and scored four points.

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
Dear Portland Fans -

You all know that the Blazers just signed Cook. But now the team has put Outlaw on the injured list with a rather "questionable" injury. I would say that this points to another roster move coming soon - with Portland getting back more players than they send out.

Sincerely,

Oliver Stone

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
On the pregame show tonight they mentioned that there would be another signing tomorrow

I first thought it was a misplaced taping of the audio by Mike Rice, but it was not...

sounds like they are going to sign another 10 day contract with someone to me

but, since its not a game day... it could be a trade too...

·
Registered
519 Posts
hhhmmmm...i wonder whats up...oh the waiting..i better not be disappointed...:laugh:

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
What is this.... 'blow out game' you refer to. I vaguely remember something like that... but it has been awhile.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Ok here is the deal.

There is a rule that if you sign a player to a 10 day contract, he has to replace someone already on the roster. Hence he is on the IR.

The person the Blazers might sign is Eddie Gill. He is averaging 18.1 ppg and 8apg in NBDL i believe.

All from the O.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
General manager John Nash said the Blazers are considering bringing in another free agent within the next few days and could possibly sign that player for the remainder of the season.

"We're exploring those options now," Nash said.
From the O

1 - 8 of 8 Posts