Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1376 Posts

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there isn't always gamedays, I thought I'd make this thread so we have a place we can talk about the games if there isn't another thread to post in.

Anyone see last nights game? I missed it. First thing to that popped out at me when I looked at the box score is it looks like the combo of Hibbert, West and Hansbrough are still rebounding amazingly well. Only 3 games in but a nice sign so far.

Rough night for George going 0-4. He get locked down, or just have a bad game?

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hate this team right now. One night they can go out and look like a top 10 team, the next the go out and look like we should be fighting the Wizards for the top pick.

They need to start with some consistency.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
HUGE win tonight against Boston. Extremely proud of the guys to hold the Celtics to 72 points. Great comeback win after such a disaster against the Heat. Let's keep this going and get on a roll

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't think it will be long for the league to take notice that we're one of the top defensive squads out there. I can't wait for the playoffs.

·
King George
11,475 Posts
"Through eight games, Tyler Hansbrough has 87 field goals and 57 rebounds but not a single assist to his credit.

None.

He's the only Pacers player without an assist and is one of just three NBA players averaging more than 20 minutes who are assist-less, the others being Derrick Favors and Joel Anthony.
He's probably only made a handful of passes this year.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When Hansbrough gets the ball hes taking wild shots where sometimes it looks like a toddler trying to throw the ball in the net. Dude hardly passes.

Whatever though. He is doing what hes supposed to out there. Hustle points and rebounds. I'm ok with it.

·
King George
11,475 Posts
@MikeWellsNBA: "Add Roy Hibbert (ankle) to the game-time decision list 4 2night's game, too. Indy may have to ask Brian Shaw to come out of retirement. HA"
Might be a good thing I can't watch the majority of the game tonight, but if PG has a career game I will not be happy I missed it.

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Pacers winning close games... They didn't do that last year, even without Granger. While I wasn't impressed with the fact that Granger was an idiot and forgot he had 1 technical foul, it was nice to see a little bit of blackness actually come out of him. I didn't know the dude had a little bit of swagger.

1 - 20 of 1376 Posts