Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1361 - 1376 of 1376 Posts

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
That would be an excellent haul.

How about Sign-and-Trade Millsap plus #15 for David West plus #11 ?
Wasn't it you a few years ago who told us Paul Millsap was going to flame out quickly due to his immobility? I believe that was when we were looking at him as a David West replacement before we re-signed West. He was arguably Atlanta's best player last season, and I can't think of any reason he'd have to force a trade to Indiana (besides money).

·
Administrator
67,768 Posts
Wasn't it you a few years ago who told us Paul Millsap was going to flame out quickly due to his immobility? I believe that was when we were looking at him as a David West replacement before we re-signed West. He was arguably Atlanta's best player last season, and I can't think of any reason he'd have to force a trade to Indiana (besides money).
ME??? I seriously doubt that. I've always been a pretty big Millsap supporter for as long as I can remember.

·
Administrator
67,768 Posts
http://www.basketballforum.com/indiana-pacers/470050-how-would-you-fix-pacers.html

Is this the thread you're talking about? If so, I was in favor of trading for Millsap and moving West.

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
ME??? I seriously doubt that. I've always been a pretty big Millsap supporter for as long as I can remember.
My mistake, wasn't you. Just thought it was interesting to see Millsap's name come up here again with David West looking like he can barely play basketball anymore.
Without looking anything up, it might've been me. I know at one point I was skeptical about Millsap as he approached/passed the age of 30, but going East has actually done wonders for his career.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
I dont think R-Star would love it, but Monta would be the perfect PG for this team

·
Administrator
67,768 Posts

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
That's kind of suprising

1361 - 1376 of 1376 Posts