Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Re: PaCe'S 1st. Annual *Free SM Giveaway...

humm i wonder what fourm u got this idea from

Reactions: bbasok

·
Registered
2,876 Posts

I'm still waiting for this

Reactions: STUCKEY!

·
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Larry Legend said:
Well then what are you waiting for?

It's just that I've been having alot of trouble with my CC, and I only have one which is another problem....But it should all be fixed by next week, so I promise it won't go later than that I promise...

And sorry for the long delay guys....I ask you to please bare with me.... :cheers: :cheers:

·
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

The Birdman said:
You could do like they did and have people guess the Pacers draft pick

Yeah that sounds real good, and I'm also thinking about this constest being for Pacer fans only.....gotta keep it in the family you know.... :cheers:

·
6,755 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Guess the Pacers draft pick Contest

Everyone try to guess who the Pacers will take at #17 tommorrow. You can also guess who'll they'll take at #45. Get 10,000,000 points for each right guess. Yeah, I know 10,000,000, that's a lot :rolleyes: but I have to give something away. If more than one person gets it we'll split up the points.

This could be your chance to get your username in italics or make it glow like you always wanted!

I'd pay to sticky this but since I can't get in to the bank I won't be doing that.

HELP: Does anyone know how I donate to people? I've clicked the link by their Points but it won't work.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Re: *DRAFT CONTEST!!* Guess the Pacers picks win POINTS!!!

17. J.J. Redick
45. Darius Washington

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.