Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite his solid play nearly every time he has stepped on the court this year, Frank has benched Padgett and it doesn't look like he will be seeing any action anytime soon.

Another puzzling move by Frank.

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Nets1524512 said:
Despite his solid play nearly every time he has stepped on the court this year, Frank has benched Padgett and it doesn't look like he will be seeing any action anytime soon.

most likely because of his defensive performance. Although, i couldnt complain for he hustled for loose balls and rebounds every time he stepped onto the court.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mjm1 said:
most likely because of his defensive performance. Although, i couldnt complain for he hustled for loose balls and rebounds every time he stepped onto the court.

Padgett is all hustle and smarts..I wonder what made Frank bench him. Seems like a strange move by a strange coach

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
The numbers reveal that Padgett is terrible defensively, and the team takes less efficient shots when he is in the game. I think this is a good move.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I guess you were wrong, he's playing tonight. I don't think we can ever declare someone out of the rotation because Frank seems to change his rotation game to game so you never know who might get playing time...besides Linton/AW.

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
well, the Nets have played all 12 players on the active roster tonight, and Padgett has the least number of minutes. If that makes one in the rotation, so be it.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Nets1524512 said:

also w/ Jax not gettin enough pt... while McInnis is getting Too much and zoron not getting enough!

ZP
Jax
Scott
Vaughn
should all be getting more PT

Murry
Cliffy
Collins
Jeff
Should be getting less

1 - 9 of 9 Posts