Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only on that thinks Milkt "shoot first" Palacio is doing his best to keep from going to Europe next year?

I used to think he was a decent and improving player - now he looks terrible.

Does not create for himself or others his only plus' seem to be hard cuts to the rim and good effort on D.

He is a poor shooter most nights.
Turn over prone.
Can not get into the key - just passes off at the top of the 3 pt. line or takes it himself.

*bleah*

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Although I do think he has improved from last season, I just can't see him being on our roster next season. He doesn't have a very high basketball IQ, and many times you see him called for charging because he gets totally out of control.

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
He's shooting 44% and takes less than 5 shots a game. Fire away, as far as I'm concerned, just so long as he doesn't shoot from three.

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
I dont care about his shooting, what i care about is the fact that never seems to pass the ball

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
madman said:
I dont care about his shooting, what i care about is the fact that never seems to pass the ball
yes I mean it is the job of hte point gaurd to get guys easy looks and get people hot - fewer gaurds in the NBA are worse than him at that... if any.

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Budweiser_Boy said:
Hopefully he'll get a job with a good team next year in need of a decent defender, like Phoenix. And if he signs with Phoenix, he should play shooting guard. Because he's an awful point guard.
He can't shoot though.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Budweiser_Boy said:
Hopefully he'll get a job with a good team next year in need of a decent defender, like Phoenix. And if he signs with Phoenix, he should play shooting guard. Because he's an awful point guard.

He was at Phoenix, they got rid of him.....

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
charlz said:
yes I mean it is the job of hte point gaurd to get guys easy looks and get people hot - fewer gaurds in the NBA are worse than him at that... if any.
Tierre Brown is one. He's by far the worst guard in the league IMO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts