Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, is Nate gonna just sit out one of the 3 PGs on a rotational basis the rest of the season and determine who doesn't come back next season based upon which two best compliment each other?

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
dont know maybe they want to see how each of them does with more minutes and if they can trade blake and be ok.

·
Registered
630 Posts
don't know if this helps but nate said he wants to evaluate each guard playing their position with significant minutes. seems like a good way to evaluate them to me. don't know how you can look at how good of a point guard someone is when you're sticking them at the 2 guard which is something he's done with all three guys at different times this season.

he's evaluating them to see which ones are keepers and which ones he doesn't want. you'd kinda think that after revolving them around for an entire season and watching them play in practice every single day he'd have a good idea of which direction he wants to go in but maybe not. and also i'm sure part of it is giving the guys minutes to showcase them.

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
Stepping Razor said:
I say get rid of paper.

Stepping Razor
Steve Blake?

Jack is obviously rock... Just look at him.

Telfair's gotta be scissors because he can cut through the defense...

Blake's paper because... he's white? I got nothin' else.

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SheedSoNasty said:
Jack is obviously rock... Just look at him.

Telfair's gotta be scissors because he can cut through the defense...

Blake's paper because... he's white? I got nothin' else.
Reasonable anaysis. :yes:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Yep, I think Blake = Paper. Definitely.

Not because he's white, though. Just because, as SheedSoNasty said, Jack is obviously Rock and Telfair is obviously Scissors.

And, as in the actual rock/paper/scissors game, while I can envision how either Rock or Scissors would win the battle, I have a hard time envisioning how paper could ever really be superior to the other two.

Paper "wraps up" Rock? Whatever.

Keep Telfair and Jack!

Stepping Razor

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Stepping Razor said:
Yep, I think Blake = Paper. Definitely.

Not because he's white, though. Just because, as SheedSoNasty said, Jack is obviously Rock and Telfair is obviously Scissors.

And, as in the actual rock/paper/scissors game, while I can envision how either Rock or Scissors would win the battle, I have a hard time envisioning how paper could ever really be superior to the other two.

Paper "wraps up" Rock? Whatever.

Keep Telfair and Jack!

Stepping Razor
lol. That analysis is just as good as others. Sold me . . . keep Telfair and Jack.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.