Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
butt off tonight AGAIN!!!!!! He should not be in any more trade talks, this guy is our energy man. Patterson came in at the end of the third and turned the game around again. We have no player on this team that can replace his energy, he's our secret weapon in my eyes. Leave Patterson be!!!!!!!!

He's been on A + behavior since traded here and on top of that has taken a monster punch from Zach and seemed to work it out!

That's got to count for something.

·
Basketballboards.net HOF
795 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Terrible</b>!
butt off tonight AGAIN!!!!!! He should not be in any more trade talks, this guy is our energy man. Patterson came in at the end of the third and turned the game around again. We have no player on this team that can replace his energy, he's our secret weapon in my eyes. Leave Patterson be!!!!!!!!

He's been on A + behavior since traded here and on top of that has taken a monster punch from Zach and seemed to work it out!

That's got to count for something.

I agree the Blazers don't need to shake the team's chemistry up right now with a trade, they're playing well right now.

They just need to shop around for a pass first pg to sign to fill the 12th roster spot before Wednesday.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ScottVdub</b>!
well he did beat his wife up since being here.
Were you there?

My sources tell me this was nothing but media fabrication :yes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We have no idea what happened and all we know what the papers and media outlets tell us. They never lie or twist their stories, right?

My point is Ruben has given it all at all times on the floor.
I wish we had 8 more Ruben Patterson from 6'4"(PG) to 7'2" on our team. Blazers would be 82-0. :laugh:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Originally posted by <b>RW#30</b>!

Were you there?

My sources tell me this was nothing but media fabrication :yes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We have no idea what happened and all we know what the papers and media outlets tell us. They never lie or twist their stories, right?

My point is Ruben has given it all at all times on the floor.
I wish we had 8 more Ruben Patterson from 6'4"(PG) to 7'2" on our team. Blazers would be 82-0. :laugh:
well there was the 911 call where his wife said "MY HUSBAND IS KICKING MY ****ING ***"

·
Top Of The Pops
27,473 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Terrible</b>!

Didn't he dump his garbage on a local school's grounds? ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts