Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally been bothered to come into the forum and make this thread, so I'll say it

Pau Gasol, coming into my books as one of the most underrated players in the league, a true beast, and someone who's going to be a superstar

His stats are amazing, especially the assists per game

20 ppg/9 rpg/4.5 apg

Did he always have such great vision, or is it the new system, or what? Unfortunately I don't get many Memphis games so Ii can't tell, I just know I don't want to face them during the playoffs - they match us well.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Mavs Maniac said:
I've finally been bothered to come into the forum and make this thread, so I'll say it

Pau Gasol, coming into my books as one of the most underrated players in the league, a true beast, and someone who's going to be a superstar

His stats are amazing, especially the assists per game

20 ppg/9 rpg/4.5 apg

Did he always have such great vision, or is it the new system, or what? Unfortunately I don't get many Memphis games so Ii can't tell, I just know I don't want to face them during the playoffs - they match us well.

Good luck!

We don't want to face Dallas too

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.