Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
First Round Draft Pick
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being the 1st hooper in your country's history to reach a milestone like 15K points in the @NBA is pretty cool for Spain's @paugasol.
Congrats to @paugasol for scoring 15,000 career points. Quite an amazing accomplishment. One of 10 foreign born players to ever do it.
-Mike Trudell

:clap:

·
First Round Draft Pick
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pau on 15,000 pts: "I just wanted to make it and ... hopefully make people proud of what I was doing and make myself proud of myself"
-Dave McMenamin

Being the 1st hooper in your country's history to reach a milestone like 15K points in the @NBA is pretty cool for Spain's @paugasol.
Congrats to @paugasol for scoring 15,000 career points. Quite an amazing accomplishment. One of 10 foreign born players to ever do it.
-Mike Trudell

:clap:

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Hell of an accomplishment for him. Glad he did it as a Laker. Here's to 20,000 with the Lakers as well. :cheers:

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
I never really thought that Pau was a HOF type player but I guess I need to change my thinking I think he gets in and pretty easy. Being traded to the Lakers and playing with Kobe has completely changed his legacy as a player.

He deserves huge props for this milestone.

·
First Round Draft Pick
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't understand why this thread got moved to the Laker forum when there are pointless threads about Harden, Lin and etc at the NBA forum.

Oh well... mods please merge this with the other one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts