Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wolves aren't going to get out of the 1st round till KG signs for about half the money he is getting now. They need to show him that they want him and sign an extention now, but they need him to rework his contract and have the extention start at about 12 mil maybe. KG is the man, best in the game if you ask me. No one can do everything he can. BUT, he gets paid too much. He has to understand the reason the team isn't advancing isn't his play, it's his contract. Look at it this way, they could max wally, not that i would, and still be under if kevin was getting pain the same amount as say tmac or duncan. if he really wants to win, he should take about 2 mil a year, he already has his 125 mil contract in the bank, how much money does one man need?

Pray rickey davis lands in minn!

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by havok106
The wolves aren't going to get out of the 1st round till KG signs for about half the money he is getting now. They need to show him that they want him and sign an extention now, but they need him to rework his contract and have the extention start at about 12 mil maybe. KG is the man, best in the game if you ask me. No one can do everything he can. BUT, he gets paid too much. He has to understand the reason the team isn't advancing isn't his play, it's his contract. Look at it this way, they could max wally, not that i would, and still be under if kevin was getting pain the same amount as say tmac or duncan. if he really wants to win, he should take about 2 mil a year, he already has his 125 mil contract in the bank, how much money does one man need?

Pray rickey davis lands in minn!
No player no matter hw much they want to win will go froma contract that pays them 23 mil a year to 2 mil. Its crazy like you said to max out wally, but at the same time I do feel he should do some tinkering to his contract to make the wolves a more flexible tam with room to work with.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts