Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
115 Posts
I love it.

I posted this in the main one.

2 Kings (shoulda/coulda/woulda been 4 as Bibby has been putting up All star #s except for his HORRIBLE defense and Adelman if he wasn't coach last year.)

2 Lakers

2 Wolves (3 w/the coach)

1 lone Spur

and 1 lone Mav :laugh: (and he definitely did not deserve it over other players i.e. Brand, Maggette, Randolph etc)

Now we all need to start convincing Peja and Brad to turn it down and rest that week off

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
They both deserved it...

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

·
MANRAM!
18,056 Posts
"I would have been very disappointed if I hadn't made it," Stojakovic said. "It's still special. I'm honored and happy. It has a lot to do with our record."

Miller, meanwhile, cracked that it's a good thing the runway at the Kendalville airport has been widened a bit, all the better to jet out of town via red eye en route to Los Angeles. The 7-footer is averaging 14.8 points, 10.8 rebounds and 4.7 assists.

He said he earned his All-Star nod last season as a "garbageman," cleaning up on rebounds and scrapping in the slugfest that is the Eastern Conference.

"I thought when I came West, I'd get a chance to relax," he said, then laughed. "Last year, I did a lot of the garbage work. Now it's reversed. I'm out there making plays. It's fun. Here, I get the ball, and they say, 'Make a play.'

"I'm still going home (to Kendalville), though. I don't care about individual awards, but it is a nice honor. It's a no-brainer for Peja to make it. He's the best shooter in the league."
http://www.sacbee.com/content/sports/basketball/kings/story/8211852p-9142981c.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts