Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Peja.

If Peja wasn't as good offensively as he is, Manu would have a serious shot at being better. However, Peja is easily one of the best shooters in the league, and that alone could be the difference between players.

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
To many teams Peja's shooting would probably make him more valuable, but in many other ways Manu is far superior... got to give Manu his credit. But shooting is a rare commodity. OOH YEAH!

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Nevus</b>!
To many teams Peja's shooting would probably make him more valuable, but in many other ways Manu is far superior... got to give Manu his credit. But shooting is a rare commodity. OOH YEAH!

Your post sucked until the last part. ;)

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!

·
Banned
4,016 Posts
how is manu far superior then peja?

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Pejavlade</b>!

Far superior in defense, passing/playmaking, driving to the basket, energy/hustle plays, and transition... just about everything except shooting. But the difference in shooting is a very large margin.

Originally posted by <b>KokoTheMonkey</b>!

Your post sucked until the last part. ;)

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!
OOH YEAH! ;)

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Whoa! Its the Macho Man Randy Savage. I couldnt believe when Hulk Hogan turned his back on you and joined the NWO, I cried. You definitely got your revenge on that sick rap song you made though, I was vibing for real.

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
Originally posted by <b>John The Cool Kid</b>!
Whoa! Its the Macho Man Randy Savage. I couldnt believe when Hulk Hogan turned his back on you and joined the NWO, I cried. You definitely got your revenge on that sick rap song you made though, I was vibing for real.
:grinning:

You're right, son.. my rhymes are ill.

Check out this review of my CD that I just found on Amazon.com, seriously:

Hide your wife and kids, Randy Savage is coming to a mic near you. Savage's raw and aggressive style explodes on this album, a must own for any fan of music. Every song on "Be A Man" is dripping with powerful lyrics and unforgettable beats.

Savage flows like the Euphrates over 13 classic tracks. His verbal assault on Hulk Hogan immediately soars up the list of the best disses ever put on wax. One can only wonder what response the Hulkster will have to the lyrical beating delivered by Savage on this album.

I have to admit that when I first heard about this album I thought it was just a joke, but then I actually listened to it and found it to be the most hard-hitting and poignant collection of songs that I've heard in the last twenty years. Savage's passion shines through in every sick cut as the listener is given a rare glimpse at the inner feelings of the notorious wrestler.

Whether you're into rap, rock, or any other kind of music out there, this is a must own CD. Eminem paved the road for white rappers and with this album Savage has mounted a Harley and blasted down that road with authority. In short, you absolutely must buy this album.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000CF348/qid=1094287057/sr=11-1/ref=sr_11_1/104-6137281-1159141

OOH YEAH! My career is da bomb shizzle!

I like how in "Be A Man" I rhymed 'ballerina' and 'I seen ya!' Just like Jay-Z!

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Pejavlade</b>!

Manu's a better defender, passer, dribbler, creator off the dribble, and equally good rebounder. The only thing Peja has on Manu is shooting which, of course, he's arguably the best in the league at doing, making him the better player. He does it extremely efficiently too.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Peja. ONly knock on him so far is his playoff disappearances.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts

:grinning:

You're right, son.. my rhymes are ill.

Check out this review of my CD that I just found on Amazon.com, seriously:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000CF348/qid=1094287057/sr=11-1/ref=sr_11_1/104-6137281-1159141

OOH YEAH! My career is da bomb shizzle!

I like how in "Be A Man" I rhymed 'ballerina' and 'I seen ya!' Just like Jay-Z!
Oh know you didn't? :rofl: :rofl: You saw my post on the wrestling thread and stole the avatar idea. Damn you. I still do the best Macho Man impersonation in the world. :laugh:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Manu is better all around but Peja's shooting makes him one of the best in the NBA

Peja is better but I rather have Manu on my team

·
Volleyball Coach
24,902 Posts
Regular Season - Peja

Playoffs - Manu

During the regular season both seem loose and Peja responds by shooting well and last year leading his team. Manu seems to use the regular season as the chance to live out his reckless on-court fantasies. Once the playoffs starts, Peja doesn't appear to have the inner drive needed to be "da man," while Manu wants the ball in his hands even though it belongs in Timmy's hands.

·
Registered
878 Posts
No question....Manu.
Don't know what it is, but it's as if someone comes by and rips Peja's heart and balls right before the playoffs begin.
:eek:

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
This isn't even close imo... Peja all the way... Peja is an All-Star MVP candidate, carried the team, Manu is a great energy player that comes off the bench...

·
Registered
624 Posts
Don't forget that Ginobili is one of the most inconsistant players in the NBA. He'll get 20 points on 12 shots while creating havoc defensively and dishing out sick assists one game, and in the next he'll miss every outside shot and go on a turnover binge while over-gambling defensively. I think that's a big reason why Ginobili is so overrated - when he has one of his good games, he looks like an All-Star. Too bad he only plays like that 1/3rd of the time.

As far as Ginobili being better in the postseason, that's up to debate. Ginobili's averaging around 12 PPG in the postseason the last 2 seasons on around 45% shooting, Stojakovic over 20 PPG on 43% shooting (but his adjusted FG% is actually better). Peja also has at least 10 25+ point postseason games and Ginobili has zero. Peja has undeniably been disappointing in the postseason, but Manu isn't exactly one of the great playoff performers of all time - he's a ROLE PLAYER, not a main option.

Both guys have plenty of faults, but Stojakovic is clearly the superior player.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts