Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Looks like we may see Asik re-sign within the next 24 hours:

I'll cheer for anything to happen at this point.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Boozer? That's definitely surprising. I wonder if this is a sign that Ryan Anderson is going to be moved before the season perhaps?

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Luuuuuuke!!

They are really just going all-in on their entire 8th-seed roster, huh?

Discussion starter · #28 ·
They are really just going all-in on their entire 8th-seed roster, huh?
Well, actually this is the roster they had for only half the season, not the whole year. Last season's roster played at a 50-win pace after Demp's midseason moves, and that was without Jrue Holiday. Our bench has improved dramatically if everyone can stay healthy. I'm not saying they'll make a jump like Golden State did from 2013-14 to 2014-15, but this team could easily be in the running for the 6th seed in the West if this roster is healthy. I only see the Spurs, Warriors, Thunder and Grizzlies as favorites for home-court advantage. Can't forget the Rockets either. I think beyond those teams, the Pels have a good shot of making a nice leap next season.

Discussion starter · #29 ·

I remember covering Alonzo Gee on the SEC basketball website I used to have, never in a million years thinking he would stick in the NBA the way he has. I don't really know how to look at this signing though.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.