Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are constantly trade rumours about Penny Hardaway coming to the Raps. What would the Raps have to do to make a deal work?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
A trade that works...

Originally posted by <b>ed</b>!
There are constantly trade rumours about Penny Hardaway coming to the Raps. What would the Raps have to do to make a deal work?
Here, this trade works in RealGM, and the Suns would do it in a SECOND because they want to get rid of Penny's contract.

Penny (four years left on his contract) to the Raptors; Hakeem Olajuwon (two years left), Michael Stewart (three years left), and Eric Montross (three years left) to the Suns

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Psubs</b>!
That was funny!
What was funny? The idea that Toronto would actually trade ANYTHING for PENNY HARDAWAY? I agree! But WHO KNOWS what they're thinking, they seem pretty desperate, and that IS a deal that Phoenix would agree to do, they DESPERATELY want to dump Penny's contract on somebody, they'd take those three guys in return for Penny in a SECOND!

Regardless, Toronto is in pretty bad shape, and I don't think anybody is going to be able to bail them out.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Re: A trade that works...

Originally posted by <b>robyg1974</b>!

Penny (four years left on his contract) to the Raptors; Hakeem Olajuwon (two years left), Michael Stewart (three years left), and Eric Montross (three years left) to the Suns
LOL, that would never happen. Hopefully the context of that trade is in sarcasm.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Originally posted by <b>robyg1974</b>!

Regardless, Toronto is in pretty bad shape, and I don't think anybody is going to be able to bail them out.
How are we in bad shape starting the season with a healthy Vince and a healthy Alvin Williams?? Our depth isn't as great as last year, but having our best player healthy and angry makes up for most of the absence.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts