Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lord-SMX said:
to *****!
were gonna improve... and its gonna take some time! BUt look at how far we have gone so far!

Why we should wait:
1. Our bench is actually doing something vs the first 4 games!
1a. Mcinnis, Zoron, Cliff are all playing well

2. Our defense is improving
2a. Look at what we did vs washington and look at the combacks vs warriors! (most w/o VC)

3. We could be 7-3 right now if we got the foul called vs Miami and if kidd didn't TO the ball vs warriors!
3a. Yea we lost a couple of close games but atleast were in games.... We havn't been "blown out" this season!

4. Krstic, RJ are both stepping up... Just wait till L finds a way to mesh everyone and make everyone happy

5. Collins
5a. Yea he sux on offense but he's better then cliff! I still think that L should give LJIII and Jax a chance!

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
We should not be worrying about anything whatsoever, we only played 10 games so far we have 72 games to go. Look at the Houston Rockets right now, supposedly they were supposed to be a juggernaut in the Western Conference. They are (3-7) going into tonight's game. Look at Phoenix another supposed Western Conference juggernaut (4-5). We are fine and will vastly improve as the season goes on.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
SeaNet said:
Nah... I want to ***** now!!!!!! :biggrin:
PM Cpawfan? :D

-Petey

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Dooch said:
Look at the Houston Rockets right now, supposedly they were supposed to be a juggernaut in the Western Conference. They are (3-7) going into tonight's game. Look at Phoenix another supposed Western Conference juggernaut (4-5).
Houston is missing T-MAC(back problems)

Phoenix is missing Amare(knee)

i need to say more?

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Intense Enigma said:
Houston is missing T-MAC(back problems)

Phoenix is missing Amare(knee)

i need to say more?
True. that the Phoenix Suns are missing Amare Stoudemire until February and Tracy McGrady is missing from the Houston Rockets. Still Tracy McGrady played a series of games for Houston and showed nothing big except for when he played against us.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
Dooch said:
True. that the Phoenix Suns are missing Amare Stoudemire until February and Tracy McGrady is missing from the Houston Rockets. Still Tracy McGrady played a series of games for Houston and showed nothing big except for when he played against us.
:curse:

·
Registered
7,595 Posts

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Dooch said:
We should not be worrying about anything whatsoever, we only played 10 games so far we have 72 games to go. Look at the Houston Rockets right now, supposedly they were supposed to be a juggernaut in the Western Conference. They are (3-7) going into tonight's game. Look at Phoenix another supposed Western Conference juggernaut (4-5). We are fine and will vastly improve as the season goes on.
Both Phoenix and Houston should be concerned as well.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dooch said:
yea ur right... and who cares if were start off slow. I'm sure that you people would be lots more pissed off if we went 8-2 our first 10 games and 5-5 our final 10 (exact same thing happenin... Collins missing 4 games and vc gettin injured on teh last game)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts