Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vin Baker and Spoon played 24 minutes, had zero value and zero field goal % last night.

A lof of NBDL players and FAs are looking for the PF job in Houston. Why? They want to be "hot"?

The first 3 games Rockets would let him take 20 shots each.

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rockets fans want Malone and Rodman.

I gave them Chucky Brown, the former Rockets.

·
Registered
32 Posts
My boy James Thomas deserves a chance, I watched while he was playing for Texas and the guy plays 100% all the time and has a nasty disposition. Granted, he is a bit of a liability on the offensive end of the floor, but the dude can play some defense and will bang with the best of them.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Lol another one of Ballscientist's visions of the future. I think if Manu Ginobili went for that job it'd be good?

In your words:
Spoon start for Rockets = P, Short P. (Short time in playoffs)
No Howard = PP - P (Powerless powerforward minused from playoffs)
Rockets Dik clean up PF spot, NBDL no place.

Lol, now I'm the one lost.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
The Rockets need to hope they can unearth the next Reggie Evans or Udonis Haslem this summer. A tough-nosed defender and above-average rebounder who slips because he's undersized, offensively challenged or whatever, but ends up being determined enough to stick in the league that he runs through brick walls to help his team. The Rockets don't need a power forward who needs the ball to be useful. They need a Danny Fortson type (who's less of a head case).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts