Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· God
2,739 Posts
Hinrich would be the perfect guy, but like someone said, he's too costly.

How about someone like Ben Gordan? He's stock can't be that high anymore?

But, we seriously need to fix the PG situation for next season, Tins is definetly not the guy i want to have the ball in the 4th quarter for a playoff game. Sorry for sounding pesemistic, but the guy is not that good. I hate to think there was a time, maybe 2 years ago, where me and a few others argued (with a stright face) that Tins was better then Billups. lol

· God
2,739 Posts
JayRedd said:
That ludicrous...Tinsley is still Tinsley. Even now, I'm surprised to see you question his ability on the floor. The only problem with Jamal is that he is so rarely on the floor, but when he's playing he's right there with in the second tier of PGs in this league with Hinrich, Sam Cassell, etc., just one notch below JKidd, Nash, Parker and Billups. I'm pretty sure I could make a case that he's Top 8 in the league if he could ever put together another 30 games played stretch.
Tinsley makes way too many bad passes and way too many mistakes with the ball to be considered a top 8. He doesn't consisantly get near 10 assists a game and turns the ball over way too much that he is sopposed to. How many turnovers did he have today? It seemed like every time the court he would turn it over, him or AJ. It was so hard to watch. Either we would score or one of them would turn it over.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.