• MIKE BIBBY

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHO DO U THINK S THE BEST PG INTHE LEAGUE???

A) JASON KIDD

B)ANDRE MILLER

C)BARON DAVIS

D) STEVE (FRANCHISE) FRANCIS

E)JOHN STOCKTON

F)MIKE BIBBY

·
Registered
162 Posts
correction, he was better then 5 of those guys, hes droppin off.

i dno but i think francis could be the best in the league this year if he stays healthy, he scores more then any of them, rebounds better then all but jkidd who he rebound just as well as basically, and can dish out 7 assists per game. hes gotta be healthy though.

and i think bibbys stats will rise but they wont be max pg numbers like hes gonna be, during hte reg season he will defer more to webber and peja, but come the playoffs i expect him to step up again, maybe, he could pull a jalen rose, take the max contract, still be a solid player but just not reach the same level as he was(not to say rose can never get back to that level)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Payton dropping?

Originally posted by Hawkeye Pierce
correction, he was better then 5 of those guys, hes droppin off.

i dno but i think francis could be the best in the league this year if he stays healthy, he scores more then any of them, rebounds better then all but jkidd who he rebound just as well as basically, and can dish out 7 assists per game. hes gotta be healthy though.

and i think bibbys stats will rise but they wont be max pg numbers like hes gonna be, during hte reg season he will defer more to webber and peja, but come the playoffs i expect him to step up again, maybe, he could pull a jalen rose, take the max contract, still be a solid player but just not reach the same level as he was(not to say rose can never get back to that level)
Dropping? Among PGs he was #1 in PPG, #2 in APG, #3 in shooting % and #2 in RPG. Where is he dropping?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts