Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

61 - 80 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Phil was one of a kind. I'll sort of miss him.
“Is there anybody here from the Xavier administration? Do you know when graduation is? That GD Burrell, every year, every GD game makes a shot against us. He was averaging 7.5 points coming into the game in seven league games – or eight games. Doesn’t look like the same player, playing great defense. Dagger. I want to be here to make sure that s.o.b. gets out of here to be honest with you.”

·
Registered
11 Posts
The names I'm hearing today are getting me fired up. This program's got juice, friends.

Little sjfrog13, your program has juice, maybe talk to a food marketer to put some zip in that lame quote.

This search will be classic. The Frogs have bad facilities, mediocre academics (90% acceptance rate), no recent hoop success, no ability to recruit in Philly (Nova ,Temple & Lasalle). The Frog is dead!

Who ya hearing Gerry Mac, a hot mid-major head coach. Martelli although a toad was a great coach, the grass are green types are in for a rude awakening. The next 10 years will be far worse than the past 10 that were painful.

The frog faithful always has had a notion that their program was better then it actually is, you are a Mid-level A-10 program that will never be Temple or Nova. Get to the NCAA's once every 10-15 years and be happy.

Talk to a Food Marketing guy and bolster that quote, little tadpole.

Viva le Frogs

Ghost of Guster

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Little sjfrog13, your program has juice, maybe talk to a food marketer to put some zip in that lame quote.

This search will be classic. The Frogs have bad facilities, mediocre academics (90% acceptance rate), no recent hoop success, no ability to recruit in Philly (Nova ,Temple & Lasalle). The Frog is dead!

Who ya hearing Gerry Mac, a hot mid-major head coach. Martelli although a toad was a great coach, the grass are green types are in for a rude awakening. The next 10 years will be far worse than the past 10 that were painful.

The frog faithful always has had a notion that their program was better then it actually is, you are a Mid-level A-10 program that will never be Temple or Nova. Get to the NCAA's once every 10-15 years and be happy.

Talk to a Food Marketing guy and bolster that quote, little tadpole.

Viva le Frogs

Ghost of Guster
Since when do solid academics matter to the success of a basketball program? If anything, weaker academics can help.

I agree that the post lacked juice, ironically, but in typical fashion your post goes to extremes.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Saint Joseph's having juice doesn't osmosiscally mean my posts due. Most of the posters on this board have zero juice, but we love them all the same, even those who are economists for Christ's sake.

61 - 80 of 226 Posts