Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What wus the starting lineup of Philly Sixers.

G-Iverson
G-Snow
C-Mutombo
F-??? Jones???
F-???Lynch???

and what does every1 think they need to do to get back to the finals? Who should they draft. Deke is getting too old, Coleman aint gettin ne younger but he is still a decent player, second in points for philly. Snow needs to step up and most of the team need to be uninjured. I can see Philly goin back up to the top again for the east bcuz they are a strong team. Only threats may be Nets, Magic, and Celtics and the younger team like tha bulls.

and most of all AI needs to PRACTICE! :D :laugh: :eek: :sigh: ......

I was watchin ESPN today n they reviewed lass years Finals and I have to say it was a great one. I didnt noticehow great it was bcuz it wus Lakers and I aint a big fan of em, but damnit LA yd u trade Tyronn Lue. TyLue is the man, but instead u keep Shaw n Hunter...cmon now :dead:. So wut r u opinions??

Im out `1~

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by tha reason030
What wus the starting lineup of Philly Sixers.

G-Iverson
G-Snow
C-Mutombo
F-??? Jones???
F-???Lynch???

and what does every1 think they need to do to get back to the finals? Who should they draft. Deke is getting too old, Coleman aint gettin ne younger but he is still a decent player, second in points for philly. Snow needs to step up and most of the team need to be uninjured. I can see Philly goin back up to the top again for the east bcuz they are a strong team. Only threats may be Nets, Magic, and Celtics and the younger team like tha bulls.

and most of all AI needs to PRACTICE! :D :laugh: :eek: :sigh: ......

I was watchin ESPN today n they reviewed lass years Finals and I have to say it was a great one. I didnt noticehow great it was bcuz it wus Lakers and I aint a big fan of em, but damnit LA yd u trade Tyronn Lue. TyLue is the man, but instead u keep Shaw n Hunter...cmon now :dead:. So wut r u opinions??

Im out `1~
Do you watch basketball allot of the things you say make no sense. LA never trade Tyronn Lue. He signed with Washington as a free agent. Hunter came over via a trade I dont even understand your post

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Philadelphia...

Originally posted by BEEZ

Do you watch basketball allot of the things you say make no sense. LA never trade Tyronn Lue. He signed with Washington as a free agent. Hunter came over via a trade I dont even understand your post
Damn ease off me, i didnt know. I thout he had been traded to Was for one their scrubs. Its not muh prob if u dont understand muh post. If someone who actually has sumthin smart to say reply to muh post with ur opinions for what Philly needs to do to make it back to number n to the finals.

`1~

·
Registered
924 Posts
Thier lineup was: Dike, Hill, Lynch, Allen, Snow.

They could trade thier 16th pick for Danny Fortson. Then they need more of a consistent scoring SF. They could sign Devean George. In the second round they could pick up a European center who could mature and develop his skills overseas.

Lineup:
C-Dikembe Mutombo/Samuel Dalembert
PF-Danny Fortson/Derrick Coleman
SF-Devean George/Matt Harpring
SG-Allen Iverson/Aaron Mckie
PG-Eric Snow/Craig Claxton

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Philadelphia...

Originally posted by tha reason030

Damn ease off me, i didnt know. I thout he had been traded to Was for one their scrubs. Its not muh prob if u dont understand muh post. If someone who actually has sumthin smart to say reply to muh post with ur opinions for what Philly needs to do to make it back to number n to the finals.

`1~
Firstly every post I make, makes sense I dont get on here to babble. I didnt understand your post. You said what was the sixers starting lineup. You combined the pre-trade sixers with the post trade sixers by asking about Coleman. What season were you talking about. Sorry if I hurt your feelings:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts