Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stated earlier that i though the 76ers would be a better team in the east than the Nets. My statement stands. I think AI is a changed man and focus. I like the fact he came back so quickly from an injury.

Another thing I like is Van Horn and Macman. Both who have good hands provide additional offense.

The chemistry is there for a nice season.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
The Nets were what? 5-0 coming into that game? I think they accomplished what they wanted to accomplish before that game. They are simply killing time until the regular season.

Now the 76ers on the other hand, haven't had a great preseason for various reason. They had more to work on and and to prove in that game.

Either way, it's preseason.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
No I don't got to like it, I dislike it actually.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BizzyRipsta</b>!
um, didn't k-mart not play?
Don't fight ramblings with logic. You'll never win.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thats stiil no excuse for losing by 29 points. Ya got to love it.K mart is an ***.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Originally posted by <b>nba oh boy</b>!
Thats stiil no excuse for losing by 29 points.
Missing the second best player on your team? Actually, that's a pretty good excuse. Not to mention that it's preseason, I'm sure the Nets aren't keeping their best players in all the time, nor trying their hardest.

Ya got to love it.
Again, no I don't.

K mart is an ***.
Wow, stick with maturity. It's your real color. Provide reasons, an explaination, something. But don't just berate a player for ****s and giggles.

Kenyon Martin is one of the top PF's in the Eastern Conference. He's an athletic freak, a beast on the boards, and has now proven he can finish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.