Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping to edit rosters online for the first time in almost five years, but because I do not have a pc anymore and can only post via my android smart phone (sponser) I do not have the abilty to highlight a line of text and cut and paste it to where I would like to move it on the roster. While I am sure it would be possible to edit the rosters another way, I can only forsee those other options taking a considerable amount of time. While I may attempt to make such changes in the near future, I can not see myself not getting extremley frustrated with the endevour.

It is really unfortunate because the Nets ended up with Kevin Durant and Kevin Love and were 2011 NBA champions. The Knicks ended up with an unprecedented three #1 picks in a row; Baragaini, Oden and Rose. Oh well, once I get myself a new puter and some of dat internet I will probably get on with the damn thang.

May God have mercy on our souls.

·
Premium Member
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brandon Roy's retirement really hurts the Suns. Their core players have already peaked and Amar'e doesn't look like the player he was even last season. The draft will be huge for this team because they need to add players that can produce off the bench. A new PG would really help them, and they should have a chance to draft one of the better ones in the draft. While thwere doesn't look like there any top PG prospects in the 2012 draft I am sure once the NCAA tournament is over a few will look promising to be a lottery pick..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts