·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Chump change

Paul was showing a little too much emotion but I doubt he regrets it.

That fine is pocket change to Pierce.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah really.. He probably has $7500 in his sock.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Why did Pierce get so mad?
That was the game we were winning from like start to finish?

I must have day dreamed through the ball kicking because I don't remember it. lol

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Originally posted by <b>lastlaugh</b>!
Why did Pierce get so mad?
That was the game we were winning from like start to finish?

I must have day dreamed through the ball kicking because I don't remember it. lol

I think there were a few BS calls if I remember correctly, but I didnt get to see the ball kicking. I wish I did though lol.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was clapping when Pierce threw the ball.. The ref's were heckling him bad ! ..

They said he kicked the ball at the conclusion of the game.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
The article I read said he did it twice. Once during the game and once after it was over.
Considering we won that game I don't get why he was so mad?

Originally posted by <b>PhearDaPierce</b>!
I was clapping when Pierce threw the ball.. The ref's were heckling him bad ! ..

They said he kicked the ball at the conclusion of the game.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Why don't they ever fine the officials for incompetence? Their union isn't that strong. If you watched the game, you can understand why Pierce did what he did.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
LMAO.
How anyone can whine about the refs in a game that they won is beyond me.

Originally posted by <b>Big John</b>!
Why don't they ever fine the officials for incompetence? Their union isn't that strong. If you watched the game, you can understand why Pierce did what he did.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Big John</b>!
:D :)

·
Registered
16,817 Posts
LMAO.
How anyone can whine about the refs in a game that they won is beyond me.
Someone can whine when they don't get the respect they desereve. Pierce may be "Stonefingers" but he is still our only star as of now and he deserves calls from refs.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Sorry but I really disagree.
If the refs should be 100% fair on the calls for every player not just the stars.
This is the only way the NBA will ever get the respect it deserves.
What happened to the Kings 2 years ago was the closest thing I have ever seen to the refs fixing a game. That isn't the way a sport should be played.

How can you possibly agree with fixing the NBA? That is basically what the refs do when they give certain players fouls when they don't deserve them.

Originally posted by <b>Celts11</b>!

Someone can whine when they don't get the respect they desereve. Pierce may be "Stonefingers" but he is still our only star as of now and he deserves calls from refs.

·
Registered
16,817 Posts
Sorry but I really disagree.
If the refs should be 100% fair on the calls for every player not just the stars.
This is the only way the NBA will ever get the respect it deserves.
What happened to the Kings 2 years ago was the closest thing I have ever seen to the refs fixing a game. That isn't the way a sport should be played.

How can you possibly agree with fixing the NBA? That is basically what the refs do when they give certain players fouls when they don't deserve them.
It's called "Star Treatment". I know it's not fair..but that's life. Ask MJ and Shaq if they got fair calls.

·
Registered
338 Posts
How anyone can whine about the refs in a game that they won is beyond me
isn't that the best time to whine about the refs? if you do after a loss, no one pays attention. If you do it after a win, it has more validity, i.e "we won, and the refs still sucked"

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Celts11</b>!

It's called "Star Treatment". I know it's not fair..but that's life. Ask MJ and Shaq if they got fair calls.
With Pierce, it's not even a matter of star treatment. He's not getting calls the average player gets. Ever since Walker left, the refs have been treating him a lot like Walker. When Walker was here, Pierce made a living at the line. Now, players manhandle him and often get away with it. He shouldn't be driving into crowds so much, but if he goes up and gets knocked down and the other player doesn't touch the ball, it should be a foul.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts