Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Stories about former Bulls star Scottie Pippen being a cheapskate are legendary. There's a laundry list of Chicago restaurant servers who can attest to Pippen's notorious low tipping habits. Turns out nothing has changed. The New York Post reports the ex-NBA champ even tried to bargain with a bunch of strippers the other night at the Penthouse Executive Club, a "gentleman's club." But according to the paper's source, the women, "who are not impressed by celebrity, but by financial liquidity -- moved on to the next suite, which was occupied by a very willing group of young stockbrokers with zero negotiating skills." Chicago Sun-Times

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
Re: Pippen and Strippers...

:laugh:

with all due respect to pip, just having a little fun, but the title of this thread kinda put a tune in my head, and i'm bored, so here it is, sung to "my favorite things" from the sound of music!!

fishnets and g-strings and pippen and strippers
poledancing, lapdancing, and notorious non-tippers
don't tell my wife, i ain't having no flings
but these are a few of my favorite things

cream colored hotties with hair done like poodles
didn't feel like paying, so the girls just said "toodles"
tried to negotiate, and they wanted my bling
careful those stockbrokers will give you some dings!

girls in white panties and blue satin sashes
just wanted my cash so she batted those lashes
hey all i wanted was a couple of swings
don't they know in chicago i'm king?

then page six slings
how the news stings
pippen's gettin' mad
just simply remember those six title rings
and then he don't feel so bad!!!!!!

:angel:

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
That was great miz! :rofl:

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
:laugh: The title and Miz's song.
:laugh: :laugh:

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
BenDengGo said:
wow tha was hilarious !!!

btw looks like jordan wasnt better in tipping
I've heard and read plenty of stories about MJ being a good tipper -- so mized reviews.

As to the Hooters story, I'm surprised -- Barkley, especially, is known to be a good tipper. Reading between the lines, it sounds like the basketball gods didn't have a very good time at the restaurant. Perhaps there is more to the story than the manager lets on...

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
spongyfungy said:
anyone remember zippin pippen drink? I think that was like his only real endorsement deal he had. strippin pippen.....this is the guy we want Luol to hang around with?
Don't forget....

Scottie Pippen's Dodge store
6116 N. Western Ave, Chicago IL 60659

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I disagree.

Scottie "No Tippin" Pippen you are a border line hall of fame basketball player but you are welcomed into the BadTipper.com hall of fame with open arms.

·
Registered
199 Posts
TomBoerwinkle#1 said:
$25 tip on $800 restaurant bill (3.1%)
That kinda depends on how that 800 dollars was spent. Now if it is was a 2 person meal then I don't feel $25 is a horrible tip. I agree it's on the low end but not too bad. Now if the tip was because he paid for 20 people's meals then 25 dollars is way too low. But I don't completely agree with having to leave a $160 tip. They would really have to work there butts off to earn $160. Ofcourse I guess I'm looking at it from my point of view where I don't make millions of dollars and $160 is a decent lump of change.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
How can a 2 person dinner be $800?

I've been to some 4 and 5 star restaurants, but damn. That is a ton of dough.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts