Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
Great news. Probably needs a couple of games before he'll be ready to play meaningful minutes, but great news nonetheless. Hopefully Ty will be back soon as well.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Good news.we sure need the guy now.even if he can give us 10-15 minutes it helps us a lot,especially since C.Jefferies he replaced has been so productive:no:

·
Registered
892 Posts
Originally posted by <b>TomBoerwinkle#1</b>!
Great news. Probably needs a couple of games before he'll be ready to play meaningful minutes, but great news nonetheless. Hopefully Ty will be back soon as well.
How do you think Fizer will feel when he gets sent to the injured list so that Chandler can be activated? Its amazing how fast your star can fade...6th Man of the Year candidate to injured list resident within a year. Next stop, free agency then Europe.

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
I think this officially ends the Chris Jeffries Chicago Bulls era and hopefully signifies the signing of Dupree for the remainder of the year.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Pippen will be a good part time fix for our dismal SF position. And when Tyson finally gets back, the team will finally have a complete lineup for the first time this year.

PG- Hinrich, (Crawford)
SG- Crawford, Gill or Dupree
SF- Pippen, Erob
PF- Chandler, JYD
C- Curry, Davis

That's my ideal lineup when everyone is 100%. I'm hoping Curry can take over the starting job from AD within a week or two. Hopefully.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Chris Jefferies is still with the Bulls for the same reason he was part of the Toronto trade package: potential trade filler to meet CBA salary requirements. His playing days in Chicago are, for all practical purposes, over. The only way he gets activated again is if Pippen and Robinson are injured simultaneously for an extended period.

In terms of a wasted draft pick, this guy ranks right up there with Dalibor. Chances are that if he's not part of a trade by this summer, Pax will cut him loose the same way he did with Bagaric.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts