Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When Pippen comes back, Brunson seems like the logical choice to go on IR

When Chandler comes back, Dupree would seem like the player most likely to go on IR, BUT Dupree actually has been playing at a postion the Bulls don't have as much depth at the 2 & 3.

So when Chandler comes back is it possible that Marcus goes on the IR?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Fizer going to the IR when Chandler is back is a big possibility.

Probably be Fizer, Jefferies and of course JWill.

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
I don't think Dupree will be going in ir at all. With Jay Will we only need two others to "man" the ir list so I would throw Brunson & Jeffries there.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whoops forgot about Jeffries...he's so easy to forget about.

Yeah Brunson and Jeffries seem like the logical choices

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
I think Jeffries and Fizer only makes sense. Unless Blount goes which I doubt. I think Brunson is on active roster to stay unless of course a real injury happens.

Hinrich,Brunson,Williams(IR)
Crawford,Gill,Jeffries(IR)
Pippen,Dupree,Robinson
Chandler,JYD,Fizer(IR)
Davis,Curry,Blount

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Brunson,Jeffries,ERob,Fizer r all on my IR ahead of Pree.

sadly we got no problem in players we can give up to IR!

·
Registered
226 Posts
If I remember right, Pip spent at least as much time at the point than the forward, if not more. So Brunson would the the most logical choice to replace him on the IR.

When Chandler comes back, my guess is that Jeffries would take his spot.

I have a feeling that Marcus is going to keep getting chances, and one day he'll bust out of his slump and either play good D or start scoring like a madman.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Zeos</b>!
If I remember right, Pip spent at least as much time at the point than the forward, if not more. So Brunson would the the most logical choice to replace him on the IR.

When Chandler comes back, my guess is that Jeffries would take his spot.

I have a feeling that Marcus is going to keep getting chances, and one day he'll bust out of his slump and either play good D or start scoring like a madman.
Good D - i don't know.but he should bounce out of his slump and be an OK player - he can score and rebound,that much we know.if he's not traded,as expected,i wont be sorry to sign him to a reasonable contract(i don't think he would be offered that much).I don't thing we've seen the best of him yet,at least i hope so!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts