Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
yes Im glad the man got a standing ovation but cmon the dude doesnt do **** all year and of course he wants to have his best game all year against a team that was very GOOD$$$$ to him....sorry ya came up short PIP and thanks for the memeories....i just find it ironic that the 1 game he trys all year almost cost us a much needed win....see ya pIP!!!

He did deserve that standing O!!!

please do not mask your swearing.

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
*shrug* Everyone's entitled to their opinion. I'm sure Pippen was motivated, but that doesn't seem malicious. I'm sure he wanted to play well in front of fans he's praised quite a few times and will always be one of the main "home crowds" of his career.

It was a "farewell" performance, not a "screw you" performance.

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
Originally posted by <b>mixum</b>!
yes Im glad the man got a standing ovation but cmon the dude doesnt do **** all year and of course he wants to have his best game all year against a team that was very GOOD$$$$ to him....sorry ya came up short PIP and thanks for the memeories....i just find it ironic that the 1 game he trys all year almost cost us a much needed win....see ya pIP!!!

You're clueless.

So was the guy was supposed to roll over and hand us the game simply because he used to play here?

You know, I was going to post a bunch of stuff about how he's been hurt and how he is just now getting back to full strength...but that isn't neccesary. Nobody has to justify a great player having a good game near the end of his career.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
You have to admit that Pip had some open threes tonight so unguarded he could have taken his shoes off and done a Mr. Rogers before shooting the freaking ball.

I would say Pip had a night fitting of a player that Portland loves!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Originally posted by <b>mixum</b>!

How Dare Pippen try to play hard against us! This is an outrage, I can't believe he didn't throw is the game on purpose.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Pip was and always is a competitor... that is why I loved his game....

he has always had...... (see my sig) :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts