Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DUNK OR DROP: Chauncey Billups made his first dunk of the season at 3:05 of overtime Saturday, but got absolutely no love from the guy who set him up. "It was terrible," Richard Hamilton said. "And he didn't really dunk it, he just dropped the ball and then grabbed on the rim. It was awful."
Reading this I couldnt help but think, Who do you vote as the Best Piston dunk from point guard?
I recall Zeke rising up over the trees on a missed free throw and jamming it down, but I dont remember the center he did it on. I want to say Hakeem or Robinson but I dont recall for sure.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
As sad as it is I would think our best point guard dunker would be Lindsey Hunter. I can't recall anything recently but I believe he had some nice dunks in the past. I've seen him on a couple occasions with the Lakers and Raptors and now Pistons where he has gotten some sweet blocks on breakaway layups from behind. It never stops surprising me.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Zeke definitely had some decent dunks, but the I recall a horrible miss everytime I think about Zeke dunking. He had a fast break with nobody between him and the basket, but sent the ball bouncing off the back of the rim. That was pretty embarassing.
So, whether Chauncy's dunk was ugly, or not, at least it went in.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Badboyz said:
Zeke definitely had some decent dunks, but the I recall a horrible miss everytime I think about Zeke dunking. He had a fast break with nobody between him and the basket, but sent the ball bouncing off the back of the rim. That was pretty embarassing.
So, whether Chauncy's dunk was ugly, or not, at least it went in.
Welcome Badboyz, good to see even more fresh new faces. This board is going to take over the Bulls board I can feel it. Only about 140,000 more posts to go.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Tie between Zeke and Dave Bing, one of the first guys to gain attention in the league for his leaping and hangtime. In a recent Pistons chat, Bob Lanier called a Bing dunk over Jabbar one of his most memorable experiences in Detroit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts