Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont see a game thread set up yet so Ill start a quazzy thread. I damn near reached through my screen and strangled Rip early on. Did he spring his clock forward already? cause he was in a different time zone than everyone else. He had at least 3 turnovers and a couple missed shots in what seemed like a minute. Dyess is off to a strong start and it looks like LB is gonna keep a long bench, at least for the time being.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
It's been a pretty sloppy game by both sides.

Rip turned the ball over 4 times in the first three minutes, and since then has 9 assists and 0 TO's. That's Rip for you.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is the epitome of the team. He can look all world one minute, then special olympics the next. It is very disheartening that the Clips are still in this game, we should be blowin em out. I was expecting some human victory cigar.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
This game is proving how our offense comes in spurts. Our defence holds the fort until then it returns. During our offensive breakdown, we really forced a lot of Clippers turnovers to keep them from taking the lead.

Our frontcourt has been great so far. I don't think the guards on each team haven't been a huge factor tonight.

Rip triple double watch? Or at least a double double. 6 rebounds, 9 assists, 8 points. He hasn't had the best game though.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
I didn't even know Mikki Moore still played in the NBA lol. This game is a lot closer then it should be but as long as we win I won't mind to much.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, Rip tried his damndest to get the last 2 rebounds for a triple double, but to no avail. He had an off night but was smart enough to make the pass, I just wish he didnt commit so many turnovers all the time. Im not happy with his 2.78 turns a game. Thats a little too high for a 2 guard.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
If I were the coach I would have pulled Rip after about 4 minutes into the game and told him to get his head on straight. Wouldn't you know it, he ends up 2 rebounds away from a triple double.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Hey sorry about the lack of a gamethread, my friends kind of kidnapped me after school.

It's unfortunate because I wanted to bet my cash on the game...and I woulda won! Dang. Now it's riding on Illinois winnign tomorrow.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
It wasn't one of the games up to bet on either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts