Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good interview. Here's a tidbit:

"All I know is, looking at our schedule, there's a very likely possibility that if Shaq took a full eight weeks (to recover), that we could be 0-7 at that particular time,' Jackson said. "We start out with San Antonio, Portland, the Clippers, Portland again and then go on a three-game road trip to the East, which is a situation that could put us behind the 8-ball to start the season."

http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1413,200~20955~878798,00.html

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
0-7 not a chance of that happening seems like Phil is being a little melodramatic, Kobe would damn near shoot 50 times before he lets that happen, the interesting thing though is Kobe gained 10-15 lbs of muscle, Phil said he really looks big, I always thought Kobe could add a little more strength because some players especially Portland always thought they could post him now with added size he'll do the posting and use his strength when he goes to the hole. Typical Phil, we're worried yet confident.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Thats nice of phil to have no confidence of kobe.Im sure kobe loved to read about that.

KOBE ITS TIME FOR YOUR INTERVIEW NOW SPEAK!
I wanna hear what the kid has to say about the worlds,shaq,phil doubting him,the kings,tmac talking smak about him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts