Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please vote for NetsDaily Player of the Week. The NetsDaily Weekly Wrap can be found on NetsDaily every Sunday night, and on the Official Site of the Nets every Monday.

You now have the opportunity to determine which player is honored each week. Weeks run from Monday through Sunday. Also, we will use comments from this thread in the weekly wrap, so make sure to give your opinions, and you can may see it on the official Nets site.

This week's candidates:

Vince Carter
- 23.7 PPG, 4.3 RPG, 6.3 APG, 1.3 SPG, 48% shooting, 14% (1-7) from 3 pt. range

Jason Kidd - 11.7 PPG, 7.7 RPG, 8.0 APG, 1.3 SPG, 31% shooting, 26% (5-19) from 3 pt. range

Nenad Krstic - 13.3 PPG, 5.7 RPG, 1.7 BPG, 43% shooting

Stats in bold mean that player led the team for the week.

Full Stats for the Week of March 21 - March 27, 2005

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I went with Krstic.

-Petey

·
Legal Smeagol
30,760 Posts
Also went with Nenad. You expect what Kidd and Carter did. Nenad's 21 point game? NOt even on the radar. And his week was like that almost entirely. (Stupid T Wolves....grumble) He made the difference, so he gets my vote.

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
I will go with Vince Carter, just because you expect those two guys to step up doesn't mean you shouldn't give them the award...That's like saying "Oh Dirk, he is always great -- we won't give him the POtM this time, let's give it to Nenad Krstic because he had a new career high"

That 48% FG from Carter is just fantastic, as a closest Vince fan I'm loving his resurrection here in New Jersey. Despite not leading the team, it's also great to see Vince dishing it almost 6 and a half times a game!

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
I cant vote for Carter. He performed below his season averages in about half those statistical categories; there's no reason he should be rewarded for that. Instead I'll vote for Krstic for his fine play.

BTW, when did Veal shave his head?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Kurly. Love those blocks!

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
vince carter is our leader...he didn't neccesarly struggle in the two losses. jason kidd forced up a lot more shots and shot a lower percentage... krstic's numbers aren't spectacular either. VC has solid all around numbers this week and thats why he's the player of the week.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
cmon people vote for Vince!!!!!

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
i think i might make a new account just to vote for vince

1 - 15 of 15 Posts