Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Other (please specify below)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please vote for NetsDaily Player of the Week. The NetsDaily Weekly Wrap can be found on NetsDaily every Sunday night, and on the Official Site of the Nets every Monday.

You now have the opportunity to determine which player is honored each week. Weeks run from Monday through Sunday. Also, we will use comments from this thread in the weekly wrap, so make sure to give your opinions, and you can may see it on the official Nets site.

This week's candidates:

Vince Carter
- 30.5 PPG, 4.3 RPG, 4.8 APG, 1.5 SPG, 48% shooting, 35% (8-23) from 3 pt. range

Jason Kidd - 14.8 PPG, 7.0 RPG, 7.3 APG, 1.0 SPG, 44% shooting, 26% (6-23) from 3 pt. range

Nenad Krstic - 17.5 PPG, 8.5 RPG, 66% shooting

Stats in bold mean that player led the team for the week.

Full Stats for the Week of March 28 - April 3, 2005

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I voted for Krstic, I can't vote for Carter after the fuse Vinsane made over him tonight... Sorry Vince.

-Petey

·
Registered
210 Posts
I voted for Krstic 17.5ppg on 66% shooting is really good, so he deserves player of the week.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Carter and Krstic are tied at 3, Vinsane voted like all 3 times?

:D

-Petey

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
its not vince's fault that Vinsane made all that fuss over him. i still think vince is the player of the week because he averaged over 30 points, and had sollid assist numbers. also he provided many highlight plays this week...

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Vince averaging 30 points a game is HUGE, but I have to give this vote to Kurly...The rookie is stepping up. :yes:

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
no question about it carter and this is my first time voting ande viince will win nba player of the week

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Vinsane said:
no question about it carter and this is my first time voting ande viince will win nba player of the week
Haha, I was joking, we know members can only vote once...

-Petey

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
vince will get player of the week recognitions for the nba and thas whats important to get nba recognition

·
Banned
58,028 Posts

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
I voted for Vince because of those two passes to Krstic last night: behind-the-back, looking away, bounce passes in the exact same place on back-to- back possessions. It ain't just about scoring and dunks for VC. Everytime he touches the ball now it's a potential highlight reel play.

That said, Krstic keeps stepping up. His stats for the last month [16 games] are pretty impressive: 13.8 ppg on 79-144 shooting, 54.9%; 62-84 from the line, 73.8%; and 5.6 rpg. He needs to average 12.6 ppg the rest of the way to have a 10.0 scoring average.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Closed.

Thanks for putting it up so quick Schub. There certainly 3 deserving players this week.

-Petey

1 - 17 of 17 Posts