Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
KVBL Active Player Rings

I put together a list of all active player championships. List originally created to account for all active players prior to the 2055 season. I would love to expand this for the complete history of the KVBL if the info is available. I plan on keeping it updated.

Please let me know if you catch any errors or exclusions. Also, do any of you guys know how I can put this directly onto the board instead of going through the link (while still presenting it decently)?

Latest champion highlighted. Bolded player have retired.

·
#OK3
9,920 Posts
We need something like this for team championships

A straight list from S1- now with the winners and who they beat in the finals

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
I think the GM with the most amount of championship-less seasons should take care of that as punishment for not being able to win anything.

·
#OK3
9,920 Posts
I think the GM with the most amount of championship-less seasons should take care of that as punishment for not being able to win anything.
KJ has too much on his plate already

·
#OK3
9,920 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Blazer's rings were given out tonight. None of their roster of 13 previously had a ring.

Updated!

·
Registered
10,628 Posts
Nooby!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Champion Miami Heat will receive their rings tonight. Joe Braxton and Jake Hamama join the 2 ring club.

Updated!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Also, Koquan and Boon become the active ring leaders (4) with the retirement of Roko (5).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts