Discussion Starter #1
Here are my list:
1. Gerald Wallace(Kings)

2. Stromile Swift(grizzles)

3. Robert Traylor(Hornets)

4. Danny Fortson(Mavericks)

5. Ronald Murray(Sonics)

6. Rodney White(Nuggets)

These guys are really deserve starting in nba teams. They definitely need more mins in order to have a better career...
Some trades are needed for these players..
thoughts?

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Darko

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KL Dawger</b>!
Pau Gasol
Gasol gets plenty of playing time...

as far as the original list, I agree with all except Fortson. Traylor would put up some hefty stats if he got 30 mins a game. something like 14 pts and 12 boards a game IMO.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Chris Mihm...He did start 2 night against New York..Bu after that he comes out an Blount Plays alot of mins and Waltah(he should be waived) play PF.. Mihm needs alt ofmins..he bangs...jams HARD an can defend(does pick up fouls very quickly tho)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Heres my list of player who need minutes!

1. Adonal Foyle - The best player in the league by far, but getting NO love what so ever.

2. Rafer Alston - Skip to My Lou should be on the All-NBA first team by now! :-D

3. Marcus Fizer - When given the minutes, he can score like Wilt Chamberlin did.

4. Raul Lopez - The best foreign player in the league.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Eddy Curry. He needs to run his fat off.

It's a bizarre catch-22 where Skiles limits his minutes because he gets tired, and he can't get in shape without playing more minutes. I think the solution is to play him till his fat falls off and the bulls are left with something resembling the player they thought they had.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!

It's a bizarre catch-22 where Skiles limits his minutes because he gets tired, and he can't get in shape without playing more minutes. I think the solution is to play him till his fat falls off and the bulls are left with something resembling the player they thought they had.
good call, the whole thing with minutes is a catch-22(great movie by the way). guys dont produce they dont play and vice versa. a couple of guys who play better when they play more;
valde radmanovic
mehmet okur
darius miles
earl watson
bonzi wells
darko(he did play once didnt he?)

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KokoTheMonkey</b>!

I don't think 30 minutes a game is "plenty" of time...
agree that he deserves a little more. Is it because he isn't in shape? whats the deal here?? anyway, he gets plenty of time compared to the other fellas on the list.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!

Or maybe he could work out a bit off the court?? I dunno maybe ride a bike or something?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
fortson deserve the play more,he is a monster in rebound. He could have lead the leauge in rebound if he plays 35 mins per game..

·
Registered
84 Posts
Even Skinner playing very well i think Gadzuric deserves more minutes. But i think he's not 100% health this year.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts