home games: Milwaukee, NY, Boston
away games: Philly, Orlando, Washington, Detroit, Toronto

Orlando:
home games: Detroit, Cleveland, Indiana, Miami
away games: Detroit, Chicago, Milwaukee

-----------------

Back-to-backs:

Nets: one (Washington home/Boston away)

Philly: three (Cleveland home/Washington away; Miami home/Indiana away; NJ away/Milwaukee home)

Cleveland: three (Philly away/Milwaukee home; NY home/Washington away; Boston home/Toronto away)

Orlando: One (Chicago away/Milwaukee away)

---------------------

Number of games against teams with records above .550/below .420 since January 17 (data from previous thread) (Washington is the only team in the conference close to .500 and thus will be ignored)

NJ: 4 games against teams > .550/1 game against teams < .420

Philly: 4 games against teams > .550/3 game against teams < .420

Cleveland: 3 games against teams > .550/4 game against teams < .420

Orlando: 5 games against teams > .550/2 game against teams < .420

-----------------------

Head-to-head matchups:

Cleveland at Philly (April 8)
Cleveland at Orlando (April 11)
Philly at NJ (April 17)

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let me add, too, that Philly plays four games in five nights between April 14 and April 17. In order, those games are Miami, Indiana, NJ, and Milwaukee. While it looks like a gimme on paper, that Milwaukee game is a potential disaster for Philly, 'cause they should be completely worn out. They also play Boston on April 12, so it is a five-in-seven stretch. They could potentially lose all five of those games.

I think we have to root for Philly tonight against Cleveland. I can smell the seven seed!

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
I think I'm pulling for the Sixers too. But maybe I'll just not pay attention until the game is over, and then I'll know what team the Nets are gunning for afterwards. :D

Thanks for the analysis, Dumpy.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Dumpy said:
Let me add, too, that Philly plays four games in five nights between April 14 and April 17. In order, those games are Miami, Indiana, NJ, and Milwaukee. While it looks like a gimme on paper, that Milwaukee game is a potential disaster for Philly, 'cause they should be completely worn out. They also play Boston on April 12, so it is a five-in-seven stretch. They could potentially lose all five of those games.

I think we have to root for Philly tonight against Cleveland. I can smell the seven seed!
:gopray:

Gonna root hard.

-Petey

1 - 4 of 4 Posts