Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Playoff Spot Clincher

453 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  yamaneko 
#1 ·
hey guys, ive been to a couple games this season, but i really really really want to go to

the "Playoff Berth Clincher" game, whenever it may come around, i hope its at Staples...

when do you guys think it will happen???, and for those of us that were little kids when they last

made the playoffs, are you guys as siked to go to this game as me???

i feel it will be historic and i dont want to miss it for the World :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

haha im record it and everything, if i dont go of course!!! MAN!!!!

#2 ·
This is the first year as a Clips fan I've moved out of the States. I went to alot of games over the past few years and nearly bought season tickets a hile back- imagine my joy mixed with frustration this season as the Clips succeed. Oh well, I still take comfort in the fact that the Clips are finally winning.

#3 ·
ElMarroAfamado said:
hey guys, ive been to a couple games this season, but i really really really want to go to

the "Playoff Berth Clincher" game, whenever it may come around, i hope its at Staples...

when do you guys think it will happen???, and for those of us that were little kids when they last

made the playoffs, are you guys as siked to go to this game as me???

i feel it will be historic and i dont want to miss it for the World :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

haha im record it and everything, if i dont go of course!!! MAN!!!!
ya that would be pretty awesome. but hwo would u kno wat game would be the playoff spot clincher? i predicted 45 wins, but this season is out of the ordinary cuz a .500 rec might actually make it. so i'm guessing somewhere around 41. you prolly dont kno if the game your going to is a clincher or not until the standings are almost set.

#5 ·
What is the clippers magic number right now? Thers ALWAYS a magic number. Obivously if they win every remaining game theyre in the playoffs. But, their magic number is less than that since theyre 5th in the division. So can someone calculate the clippers magic number? Perhaps we can make a sticky thread that counts down the clipers magic playoff number.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.