Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
chemistry is screwed and we will lose the next two games! I hate Nash for ruining our streak!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
[strike]Will you shut up![/strike] Damn, for all you know SAR and Zach light Utah up for 28 each and the Rose Garden goes nuts again for a team that doesn't flip them off at the end of the game!

Please don't attack other posters personally. Thanks!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Originally posted by <b>mixum</b>!
chemistry is screwed and we will lose the next two games! I hate Nash for ruining our streak!
Not so fast cuz. wait till we play a couple games.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Come on chicken little, give it a chance.

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Who's to say that the team won't come together and tear it up with the fresh talent and attitudes replacing the dark clouds and distractions?

SO many people giving up on the Blazers right now. If anything, I think this move makes it <I>easier</I> for the Blazers to succeed, this season and beyond.

PBF

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
For a team that has been consistency inconsistent over the past few years there might be some consistency for the Blazers now and that my friend will make the team better. I am going to give it a little time before I start running around with my head cut off and you might want to do the same and curb your “The sky is falling” mentality.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
I am going to try and go to the game Thursday

may even walk right up to Nash and shake his hand...

I think in 10 games we will notice improvement just like we did when Darius came

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
good point howie I agree this makes the blazers more consistent which has been one of their major problems in recent years. SAR is very consistent sheed is very inconsistent so hopefully it all works out!

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Draco</b>!
good point howie I agree this makes the blazers more consistent which has been one of their major problems in recent years. SAR is very consistent sheed is very inconsistent so hopefully it all works out!
Well, Rasheed is inconsistent offensively but not defensively, and SAR is consistently average defensively and consistent above-average offensively.

I don't know if Rasheed's consistently good defense and inconsistent (average-to-above-average) is worse, better, or the same as what SAR brings, especially when you consider Rasheed's ability to play all three front court positions.

Guess we'll see soon!

Ed O.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts