Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone looked into these. I went to the website they came out today, and you could only purchase Playoff Ticket Packages like 4 games near 1,000. And single ticket sales are TBA. I am going to get some singles whenever they come out. I signed up to be a Cavs insider so i get notified a day before they go out on sale.

Anyone have any idea of when the games would be, or has the NBA not figured that out yet.

Also is anyone else around the Cleveland area thinking about getting tickets? what game? how many? maybe we can meet up. I'll be in the nose bleed section ($12 tickets). Its all about the atmosphere I dont need too spend another $50 to move to 2nd level near mid-court. This is of course if they dont sell out before i get the chance, its the first time in 8 years and Lebron is the King, I am sure these things will be flying of the stand ASAP.

· Registered
1,043 Posts
I was thinking about getting tickets, but if you dont want to bid on them you have to purchase ever home game in the playoffs. Ever round, even if we dont get there. And the games we dont play the money has to go toward next years tickets. So basically, if you want to go to the first round of the playoffs you have to buy the first round, second round, conference finals and nba finals. THATS ALOT OF MONEY

2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CHKNWANG321 said:
I was thinking about getting tickets, but if you dont want to bid on them you have to purchase ever home game in the playoffs. Ever round, even if we dont get there. And the games we dont play the money has to go toward next years tickets. So basically, if you want to go to the first round of the playoffs you have to buy the first round, second round, conference finals and nba finals. THATS ALOT OF MONEY
This is false, that is only for the Playoff Package Plan. Where you buy more than one game. Either the full series or all of the playoffs. The individual games and tickets go on sale shortly after the Packages start to slow down or stop selling. Then you can purchase single games!

I will let you all know when Single games tickets become available

· Registered
47 Posts
The package prices are worst case (or best case, depending on how you want to look at it). they have to assume 4 rounds, 4 home games per round. Even if we win the championship, we won't have that many home games - we should get out the first round with at most 3 home games, and beyond that we have at most 3 home games.

I signed up for the playoff package for season ticket holders, and personally, I would rather pay for 12 games ($2088) than 3 games ($414). I'm sure single game tickets will go on sale before the games start, but you can certainly understand their wanting to maximize package sales first, and season ticket holders still have 3 more days to order their packages). It's really no different than selling season tickets first in the off season. Once you start selling single games, you make those seats unavailable to people who want to buy the whole playoffs.

· Registered
1,043 Posts
HEY, i just bought tickets to the first series. A new plan came out monday mourning. they send you all 16 tickets to every home playoff game, and they charge you for the first 4, and if you get to the second round, they charge you for those.

i got 3 seats to each game, im soooooo excited

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.