Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being that the Wiz were pretty close to a playoff spot Jordan does indeed come back for one more year. Rip is going to really take off next season he is headed towards his prime of his career. I think Courtney Alexander may be a bust unfortunately for the Wiz. All they may need is a low-post scoring threat and maybe a better PG than Chris Whitney= who is actually a very good backup and emergency starter at the point. I think the Wiz have a great shot at the playoffs with MJ returning. Unless of course a few other teams make themselves better this offseason like my NY KNICKS!:rolleyes: yea right!!!!:D

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I know one thing - the Wiz have a bona fide coach, also thanks to Mike! Doug Collins is a far better coach than the Wizards have had since the days of Dick Motta! THAT is a LONG, LONG time, too! :grinning:

I think the Wizards can go far this upcoming season, just with Doug as their coach and Mike as their floor leader and mentor. They were a lot more fun to watch this year and they got a few new guys to go with some veterans that'll help them next year even more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts