Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you Trail Blazer fans! I am a graduate student at the University of South Carolina doing a research project on uniform (logo and/or colors etc.) changes in professional sports. Because the Trail Blazers have made changes in recent years, I have decided to research those changes for the NBA portion of my research paper. I was hoping that some of you could provide me some feedback. I have created a survey and it is posted at http://CTLSilhouette.wsu.edu/surveys/ZS48600

Your survey responses are completely anonymous and the results will not be published for any public use. They are strictly for a graduate school project.
The survey is very short and will only take a few minutes to complete.
Thank you so much for your help!

·
Schilster Supreme
13,607 Posts
Interstingly enough this survey is hosted by Washinton Sate University.

I have encountered similar surveys in my workplace, an they usually are a legit college project but someone has asked for the research to be done. The ultimate receiver is that which is being surveyed about....

BTW Isn't it Spring Break?

·
Banned member
28,451 Posts
Schilly said:

I have encountered similar surveys in my workplace, an they usually are a legit college project but someone has asked for the research to be done. The ultimate receiver is that which is being surveyed about....

spring break varies from college to college and state to state.

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
A poorly disguised attempt to ascertain personal demographic information of posters (for use in a prospectus to be presented to prospective buyers of the team?) under the guise of an innocent survey of opinions about uniform changes.

Tell Paul it didn't work.

·
Banned member
28,451 Posts
MARIS61 said:
A poorly disguised attempt to ascertain personal demographic information of posters (for use in a prospectus to be presented to prospective buyers of the team?) under the guise of an innocent survey of opinions about uniform changes.

well, then you'll have to tell the padres, arizona cardinals and phoenix coyotes it also doesn't work, since the same poster made posts on the espn message boards too.

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
MARIS61 said:

Living your life in a state of paranoia isnt fun. :)

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Schilly said:

Hey schilly some kids do research on spring break.Thats what i do i go fishing and i do extra credit projects.Its not out of the relm of possibility for a college kid to be doing work on spring break.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Zidane said:
Hey schilly some kids do research on spring break.Thats what i do i go fishing and i do extra credit projects.Its not out of the relm of possibility for a college kid to be doing work on spring break.
Yeah, it is.

Get to a grade when you have to actually do work in school, and you'll change your opinion pretty quickly. I'm doing all I can to avoid homework over the break.

·
Banned member
28,451 Posts
LameR said:
Yeah, it is.

Get to a grade when you have to actually do work in school, and you'll change your opinion pretty quickly. I'm doing all I can to avoid homework over the break.
we also have to remember that A: not all spring breaks are the same (my sister in law teaches in Battle Ground, and they're off next week)..and B: not all school systems, especially colleges, use the same kind of schedules as we do.

As in, WSU Vancouver is on a semester system (12 weeks) and Oregon Colleges are on a term system (9 weeks).

·
Banned member
28,451 Posts
southnc said:
I've seen this exact same post in other boards.

:spam:
which would kind of give credance to it being real, as why would the blazers have hired someone to check out how padre fans, arizona cardinal fans and phoenix coyote fans feel about their uniforms?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.