Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big Dog isn't big, he's only an inch or two taller than Latrell, and he, without a doubt, is not a dog. He is a human being, and a soft one at that, so if we are gonna offer our heart and soul and best player for this wimp, wuss, soft, shoot the three, play no D, don't box out, softie, because of the mere fact that he is an inch taller than Sprewell and is a quote-unquote natural small forward, then I'm going to bang my head against the wall...

Please, a Sprewell/Robinson deal would be like the Ewing/Rice deal. In other words, it'd be like trading heart away for a soft player. We can't do that. I'd rather deal Sprewell for the 15th pick and of course we could do better than that.

God, that Houston contract is really ticking me off now. Allan, Anderson, Weatherspoon, Ward, Eisley, they are all Knicks for a while unless we get lucky or bring in bigger contracts. I don't mind being over the cap and paying our players a lot of money, but that would only be if we were a championship caliber club and the players who were making a lot of money were young stars, not old, past their prime, has-beens.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

The BIG-DAWG is 6'8,Spre on the other hand is like 6'5!Also Glenn's D has gotten MUCH better over the past few seasons,not to mention hes YOUNGER then Spre!Yes Spre has a BIGGER heart and YES Spre is a BETTER leader,but Glenn is the BETTER player.
U have to realize that starting as soon as this season Spre could go on the decline,u NEVER know when its gonna happen.The BIG-DAWG is AWESOME from 3pt land,and hes only 2nd to M.J. when it comes to the mid-range game!Glenn is ALSO one of the few ballers in the NBA that will give u 20pts night in and night out,but on the other hand,a backcourt of BIG-DAWG/Houston could be pretty SOFT at times!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe it is just me, but I don't think saying Sprewell is a better player than Robinson deserves a crazy, outstandingly, unquestionably, remarkably, shockingly, "what."

In a seventh game, I want Sprewell. In a pre-season game, I want Sprewell. I guess under dire circumstances and not dire, I want Sprewell; even over Dice too. People are saying Sprewell/Dice, c'mon, please...that is a fair deal. Dice isn't that much better than Sprewell. Sprewell can easily be a great player on any given night...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts