Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's getting boring and is bringing down the quality of this forum, he's not God for Chris sake.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
AND1NBA said:
Hey, anything that has to do with KG is a quality post.
Not if it involves the depature of Vince and RJ

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
How do they bring down the quality of the board? I think spelling 'Christ' wrong would do that more so then discussing other basketball players.

-Petey

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Petey said:
How do they bring down the quality of the board? I think spelling 'Christ' wrong would do that more so then discussing other basketball players.

-Petey
It does cuz all Nets fans talk about these days is KG rather than the TEAM. Maybe, some people forget that Rod has stated that Carter won't be traded at least not this year and RJ is impossible to trade...but oh well whatever!

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Mchale is just as worse as Babcock. First he fires Flip Saunders and now makes the worst trade proposal of all time. No way in hell do we trade RJ and VC for KG. He should be fired for just thinking of that.

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AND1NBA said:
Hey, anything that has to do with KG is a quality post.
KG isn't coming over, so give it up.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Air Fly said:
It does cuz all Nets fans talk about these days is KG rather than the TEAM. Maybe, some people forget that Rod has stated that Carter won't be traded at least not this year and RJ is impossible to trade...but oh well whatever!
I don't see how they bring down the quality of the board. I think what hurts the quality more is threads like this ;)

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PHeNoM Z28 said:
I don't see how they bring down the quality of the board. I think what hurts the quality more is threads like this ;)
How does my thread bring the quality down, care to explain? i just had to bring this up after seeing couple of KG threads in the past 3 days. We aren't discussing Nets basketball rather Kevin Garnett like he's one of our players.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Because you're telling people not to talk and speculate about something when that's the very reason I log on to this message board to begin with. Telling me not to participate in something I like to do just brings the quality of the board down for "me." Maybe you like telling people not to do stuff which is cool for you, but in turn you're hurting the quality of the board for those who like to do the things you're telling them not to do.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
Air Fly said:
How does my thread bring the quality down, care to explain? i just had to bring this up after seeing couple of KG threads in the past 3 days. We aren't discussing Nets basketball rather Kevin Garnett like he's one of our players.
You're not dicussing Nets basketball with these posts either.

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PHeNoM Z28 said:
Because you're telling people not to talk and speculate about something when that's the very reason I log on to this message board to begin with. Telling me not to participate in something I like to do just brings the quality of the board down for "me." Maybe you like telling people not to do stuff which is cool for you, but in turn you're hurting the quality of the board for those who like to do the things you're telling them not to do.
Please don't twist stuff, i never stated that "don't talk KG"....I said that we need to stop making threads about him just look at the forum now and see how many threads about KG is opened? I think we need an official KG thread to talk everything about him instead of making new threads everyday.

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chaser 55 said:
You're not dicussing Nets basketball with these posts either.
I'm not discussing yes, but i'm letting people know that we should start to by making this thread...I'm not against people who like to talk KG at all, but seeing new threads about him each day makes me feel sad of how we don't have faith in this team.

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
Air Fly said:
It's getting boring and is bringing down the quality of this forum, he's not God for Chris sake.
I think it's because of the fact that there's a 3 day layoff between games.

Same thing happened in the off-season.

BTW, Who's Chris? :biggrin:

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Chaser 55 said:
Just merge all the KG threads into one. Problem solved.
Exactly my point.

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Net2 said:
I think it's because of the fact that there's a 3 day layoff between games.

Same thing happened in the off-season.

BTW, Who's Chris? :biggrin:
Jesus Christ.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Chaser 55 said:
Just merge all the KG threads into one. Problem solved.
They aren't all the same topic, they all have different elements.

-Petey

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Air Fly said:
Please don't twist stuff, i never stated that "don't talk KG"....I said that we need to stop making threads about him just look at the forum now and see how many threads about KG is opened? I think we need an official KG thread to talk everything about him instead of making new threads everyday.
I'm not twisting anything. I never said that you said "Don't talk KG." If anything you're twisting words here.

If the mods feel there are too many similar threads regarding KG then they'll merge them...but I'm still trying to figure out why you think that speculative and creative threads are hurting the quality of the board yet threads like this, promoting the stoppage of speculative and creative threads is improving the quality of the board.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts