Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stefan Nellemoes said:
Hey :)..

I just heard that the reason you guys don't have soccer in the bookie, is because the one who used to do it, left?

I use the bookie everyday (took me a while to find it though), and would love to see some european soccer games in there.

I could help out, if you want me to. I live in Denmark, so I know quite a bit about soccer and the european leagues.

I began playing soccer in a club when I was 4, so I've played for 18 straight years and still counting.

I watch the danish league, of course, besides the Spanish, Italian (actually watching Juventus @ Lazio at the moment), German and English.

So I would say I know what there pretty much is to know about those leagues and the matches.

If you don't think I have what it takes, it's OK.. But at least you know that there is someone willing to help.

/Stefan

Thoughts?

I know Air Fly asked if he could ask for time off in the future, but I didn't think he had asked for time off yet. Does anyone else know what is going on with him?

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
He contacted me asking about the soccer lines and I told him currently no one was doing it and he PM'ed me back saying he wouldn't mind helping so I told him to contact you, gambitnut.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
If he hasn't seen this yet, I'll let Turkish Delight know about this thread. Air Fly has had something going on in RL for the past few weeks, it's turned out to be longer than he originally anticipated, I think. Turkish Delight has been in e-mail touch with him, however. We were actually just talking about not having had a vBookie contact in Air Fly's abscence, especially WRT futures bets now that the World Cup draw is set.

Anyways, I'll point this thread out to him. Always nice to hear someone taking initiative.

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Thanks for letting me know about this thread. I should have checked back here earlier, but I've been quite busy with exams lately. I haven't talked to Air Fly directly in awhile, the last couple of PMs I got were from his brother, Ronaldooooo!. He hasn't been online for almost two weeks either. Air Fly initially had said that he just got a job, and had a lot of school work to do. I thought he'd be gone for two or three weeks at most, but it's been about a month now. His brother told me that he really didn't want to be removed as moderator, because he would be back soon.
If I don't hear from him by the New Year, I think it's time for a removal.

Anyways, I think it would be a good idea to keep the vBookie going. Someone, anyone. Three or four games a week shouldn't be too hard to manage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts